marinebar..disco??

keith doug

I Doubt stump_dog has been hitting the floor into Marine for a while since it has been pumping up music until 3++ for the 2 weeks I was there in end december with a 6AM closing on Christmas day....

Keith if you want serious advises about discos in Pattaya, talk to me... I know a lot about it from personal experience not gossips...

Singlolo (lph@singapore.com)

hiya singlolo ..thanks i will be serious ok..Have been to pattaya many times..I used to leave hotel abt middnight after eating for a night out.Guess thats changed.Used to sit at marine bar near the travel agency end !!I guess thats closed at 2am and lucky 7 opposite !!

I guess this is true then !///hope to be there in 3 weeks.. having had christmas in london ! crazy.gif" border="0

Singlolo,

I was in Pattaya over Christmas and with the exception of Christmas day I have found the disco to be closing at 2am.

I would accept that sometimes they keep it open later if they think they can get away with it but I wouldn't bank on it. Given also the statements from the governor of Chonburi that the crack down in Pattaya starts in ernest in January I think it's safe to assume the closing time will stay at 2am.

Also you might want to watch the tone in your reply, it comes accross as being rude.

quote:

Originally posted by stump_dog:

Singlolo,

Given also the statements from the governor of Chonburi that the crack down in Pattaya starts in ernest in January I think it's safe to assume the closing time will stay at 2am.

I thought this crackdown turns only against sleezy places like King Kong (Soi 6) or the infamous pump station and doesn't affect discos or bar beers crazy.gif" border="0

Archived