Eden update

LuisBK

As far as Chinatown goes, I've been approached on more than one occasion while walking through the market area. Seems a bit dodgy to me, but if you're not bothered about that sort of thing I guess a walk around the area would get you the desired result.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by greg:

If you want a brohtel experience with gals who have no choice in their customers, as seems to be the case here, why don't you wander on over to China town and the local brothels?

Tha Japanese tend to add a bit of sadism to their sex, prob to make up for not having a lot of c..k! Hence frightened gals, but they do almost universally use condoms unlike the local men.

I suspect that places like Eden will be for the chop in the NY in the next round of crackdowns, however mild they are compared to the local brothels (chained, enslaved kids, etc).

hi greg all the ladies in my club are free to accept or refuse any customers they want(CAN BE ANY NATIONALITY).i dont think you really know the club if it was the case you would not write so stupid comments.all the ladies are happy to be in the club and if you find 1 lady who tell you she want to change place i treat you to the restaurant of your choice.see you....marc

Thanks Boaboy

Actually if I could get the same service as in eden but with better looking girls I may be interested

That is if ever I break out with my lovely GF who now knows my handle on this board smile.gif" border="0

Na teeraak May tong gloua crazy.gif" border="0

Edenpapa - I may happily stand corrected but the impression I got from the posts was that the customer was king, and how many gals would go against you after you recommended one to a customer???? Also, why was the gal hiding from the Jap if she could just say no thanks? You are right, my view is secondhand via this board, as a sister of one of my ex's patrols the corner of your soi - more than my life is worth to dodge down there!

Well I experienced the famous Eden club for the first time 3 days ago and here are my thoughts. I arrived at 15.15 and as already experienced by WS found a lot of girls missing, 12 had been bought out for the afternoon, 10 more were already busy upstairs and there were 3 no shows which Marc was not happy about. I dealt with Marc himself and had no problem maybe being able to speak a little french helped.........he recommended 2 ladies and I rejected one and chose another on my own, in hindsight she was the weaker of the 2!!!! Neither girl was a stunner but one was so so sexy with a very slim body and died hair and the other had the normal dark hair and large tits. Both girls about 6/7 but there were no 9/10 there. However what they lacked in looks they made up for in play. They dressed up in the school uniforms I had brought and then let me video them pretending to do a lesbian scene and that is all they do they do not go down on each other and are very careful about clean sex. It is not a real lesbian show so if you want that this is probably not the place............but I've only been once. I then got involved and they spent nearly 30 minutes trying everything to drain me and it was GREAT fun and GREAT sex. However the changing of positions and condoms every time could be a pain to some. Then all 3 of us showered together and the red light came on as we were going out the door, time up. It cost me 3200 baht which is a price quoted many times and there were no extra charges but the takeaway deal for the afternoon at 8000 for 9 hours is clearly the best deal if you have the money and the energy. The video I shot is great but the quality is not good 'cos the rooms are very dark inside.

Would I go again, yes of course, but I'm still looking for my very pretty young cute schoolgirl type model to pose for photos, there are none at Eden. However I am off to The Classroom tonight...........

UNIFORMGUY tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by uniformguy:

Well I experienced the famous Eden club for the first time 3 days ago and here are my thoughts. I arrived at 15.15 and as already experienced by WS found a lot of girls missing, 12 had been bought out for the afternoon, 10 more were already busy upstairs and there were 3 no shows which Marc was not happy about. I dealt with Marc himself and had no problem maybe being able to speak a little french helped.........he recommended 2 ladies and I rejected one and chose another on my own, in hindsight she was the weaker of the 2!!!! Neither girl was a stunner but one was so so sexy with a very slim body and died hair and the other had the normal dark hair and large tits. Both girls about 6/7 but there were no 9/10 there. However what they lacked in looks they made up for in play. They dressed up in the school uniforms I had brought and then let me video them pretending to do a lesbian scene and that is all they do they do not go down on each other and are very careful about clean sex. It is not a real lesbian show so if you want that this is probably not the place............but I've only been once. I then got involved and they spent nearly 30 minutes trying everything to drain me and it was GREAT fun and GREAT sex. However the changing of positions and condoms every time could be a pain to some. Then all 3 of us showered together and the red light came on as we were going out the door, time up. It cost me 3200 baht which is a price quoted many times and there were no extra charges but the takeaway deal for the afternoon at 8000 for 9 hours is clearly the best deal if you have the money and the energy. The video I shot is great but the quality is not good 'cos the rooms are very dark inside.

Would I go again, yes of course, but I'm still looking for my very pretty young cute schoolgirl type model to pose for photos, there are none at Eden. However I am off to The Classroom tonight...........

UNIFORMGUY
tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

hi uniformguy if you want the real eden club service (lesbian) come without camera video. the ladies have family too and they dont want to be exposed on the net. all the rooms have dimmers on the light ,you can open full light.up to you. when you came i had 10 ladies available on the 35 this is maybe what you could not find your perfect schoolgirl .sorry but the bigger choice is at opening time 2 o clock.glad you did enjoy the place.....see you.marc

Paying The Eden Club Ladies 3,200 baht isn't out of line. Women who provide such specialized entertainment deserve more money. Situations such as this is where the guys who are cheap with women have problems galore.

Quoted from Greg

" If you want a brohtel experience with gals who have no choice in their customers, as seems to be the case here, why don't you wander on over to China town and the local brothels? "

Greg:

Can you tell me where to fond brothels in China town and the local brothels. I can never find one and have never found any. Please give me the address and direction if you have it!!

quote:

Originally posted by keith doug:

is it me but why pay 3200 when ya ca pay 1000 !!..
shocked.gif" border="0

hi keith i am curious to know if for a thousand baths for 2ladies :1)does the ladies feel motivated???,2)dont they feel exploited???,3)are you in the same kind of room(music ,tv, vdo movies,mirrors on the wall and ceiling,clean rooms,)????.4)can the ladies show you medical records????5)can you let your wallet without fear????6)IS EVERYTHING PROVIDE(SOAP,SHAMPOO,MOUTH ANTISEPTIC,CONDOMS K WAY ,TOYS????and so on.myself when i take ladies from other places i always pay 2000b if satisfied .if not satisfied it is at least 1500b.in this country when a lady shares entertainment with you it is not because we are MARLON BRANDO ,IT IS TO MAKE A LIVING.EACH JOB DESERVES A DECENT SALARY.....................SEE YOU....MARC

Archived