Eden update

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by edenpapa:

hi keith i am curious to know if for a thousand baths for 2ladies :1)does the ladies feel motivated???,2)dont they feel exploited???,3)are you in the same kind of room(music ,tv, vdo movies,mirrors on the wall and ceiling,clean rooms,)????.4)can the ladies show you medical records????5)can you let your wallet without fear????6)IS EVERYTHING PROVIDE(SOAP,SHAMPOO,MOUTH ANTISEPTIC,CONDOMS K WAY ,TOYS????and so on.myself when i take ladies from other places i always pay 2000b if satisfied .if not satisfied it is at least 1500b.in this country when a lady shares entertainment with you it is not because we are MARLON BRANDO ,IT IS TO MAKE A LIVING.EACH JOB DESERVES A DECENT SALARY.....................SEE YOU....MARC

*claps hands in applause*

edenpapa,

There hasn't been a true'r word said than that. I haven't been to your club but hope to in the future. Keep up the good work as i haven't heard a bad word said against the place.

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

SORRY !! but i repeat i would never pay 3200 if ya happy so be it.Yes and i met a girl i still contact..she was very clean,!

and i had soap.antiseptic and condoms!!

I find these type of places too clinical!! I am sorry but thats my opinion..

keith,

You must be one of those people the girls always talk about. Now if i can remeber the name now hhhmmmmmmmm let me think....................Oh yes a Cheap Charlie. As for being to clinical doesn't the hospital nurse fantasy do anything for you ??

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

*The Clinical and Methodical*

quote:

Originally posted by mitch:

Quote You must be one of those people the girls always talk about. Now if i can remeber the name now hhhmmmmmmmm let me think....................Oh yes a Cheap Charlie.

That must be me your refering to, cos I only ever pay 500B for a 2 hour ST, the girls can't be that unhappy cos when I go in the bar they come and sit down with me asking if I'll pay bar. So obviously 500B st doesn't don't make you cheap Charlie or Khee neow

Havent been to Eden yet, but might try next time, just wondering why on this board (and on many others) most people seem to just try and find the cheapest fuck available .. and then complain if the service is not good. I do agree with the view here that special service such as Eden will cost you something

extra ... and I will be more than willing to pay once I try it .. also generally willing to give any girl a good tip extra.....

I mean it is a service industry and they are providing a service ... and considering what they are providing it is surprising how many genuinely nice persons you can find amongst them.....

quote:

Originally posted by edenpapa:

hi keith i am curious to know if for a thousand baths for 2ladies :1)does the ladies feel motivated???,2)dont they feel exploited???

Marc,

out of the 1600b per girl, how much does the girl get?

Don't they feel exploited and unmotivated if it's not the full amount?

Not knocking you but you posed the questions and quoted amounts.

in regards to prices and the feelings of the ladies....i don't think there is any black and white answer...i have come to Eden several times in the past year...both times ended up with the same gal (although after 9 months it took a few to remember her) who was fantastic, while the other i didn't have the chemistry with....Eden does offer a great service, and for the price, is very well worth it, certainly not worth complaints (although the rooms in the World Inn pale compared to the ones in Eden)...however, i meet many very sweet, willing, and eager to please young ladies at the Beergarten and Thermae, whom i pay 1000 LT for....it really is all about chemistry, if you and the gal have a good feeling, you will have a good time together (and maybe then you will want to pay her more?)...but paying more doesn't guarantee anything...

I haven't been at eden's yet, but it sounds to be a great place.

However, Gentlemen, I realize that prices for sex in bkk are still a big subject tosome you.

Here some points to think about:

1) Tell me somebody a country in the western hemisphere where one can get two ladies for ~USD100 (~3'000 bath). So, everybody not prepared to pay this amount of money for this service = chep charly

2) Gentlemen, we are in the year 2002 now: it might have been much cheaper back in the 80th, but time is going on, also in bkk.

3) Sorry to say: but some of the guys visiting clubs in Bkk are really not very attractive (nicly said), and don't you believe that the gals don't realize this? Therefore, they earn the money the hardway. So please, it is really the wrong occasion to safe money, esspecially when you are a sex tourist.

Archived