My vasectomy

radioman

Was done at Bangkok Hospital yesterday. For the outrageous sum of 10,178 Baht all in, quote was 15-20k. Whilst a little irritating having the man, man handled by the man, he also got some great attention from four super cuties :) Non scalpel technique and whilst I'm happily not considering doing it again I can recommend the place if you are considering getting yours.

A little groin pain today but that will no doubt pass. No bicycle riding for 24 hours and no sex for 7 days. I did query the bicycle bit. A week without nooky will be tough but doable. Then 3 months until the final check to show no remaining wigglies in the juice.

Question here. Appointment in 3 months, Doc says doesn't want to see me but needs semen sample only. How does this work? Can I get a HJ from the nurse at BH? Should I get my lassy de jour to empty me into an empty coke bottle the night before? ??????

Upside here is that my GF no longer needs to 'gin ya'

Cheers

M.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good one, do you want all criteria met or just a selection :)

Anyway I've done my bit, well just self replacement not actually added to the population. Don't meet any of your listed criteria but looking forward to some happy times once the 'gin ya make me ba' stuff goes away.

Cheers,

M.

....SOME TEXT REMOVED....

Question here. Appointment in 3 months, Doc says doesn't want to see me but needs semen sample only. How does this work? Can I get a HJ from the nurse at BH? Should I get my lassy de jour to empty me into an empty coke bottle the night before? ??????

Upside here is that my GF no longer needs to 'gin ya'

M.

Try to abstain for ejaculation for 24 to 48 hours before your appointment. Don't worry, they will supply what you need to produce a specimen. They would probably allow your girlfriend to assist if needed.

Archived