My vasectomy

radioman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...I did hear a tale years ago about a colleague at work who needed to produce a semen sample and simply laid on the examination table. Doctor then proceeded with digital insertion (gloved) and in a matter of a second or two out popped the gloop. Now I need to understand two things here. Is this real or likley? Does such a course of action need a gay ruling?

Perhaps we need a poll? Have you had to produce a sample' date=' if so how was it taken?

Cheers,

M.

[/quote']

Gay for sure :grinyes::neener:

I'll do the rulings around here thank you! and yes, GAY!

...I did hear a tale years ago about a colleague at work who needed to produce a semen sample and simply laid on the examination table. Doctor then proceeded with digital insertion (gloved) and in a matter of a second or two out popped the gloop. Now I need to understand two things here. Is this real or likley? Does such a course of action need a gay ruling?

Perhaps we need a poll? Have you had to produce a sample' date=' if so how was it taken?

Cheers,

M.

[/quote']

Gay for sure :grinyes::neener:

I'll do the rulings around here thank you! and yes, GAY!

Agreed. Not so much as to who was doing it, I'd have a problem I think even with a female doctor, just that whole finger up the bum thing that makes me think it has to qualify.

DIY Vasectomy - sounds fun - bring the book over! With the Jameson's I'll need some anesthetic !

I recall a drunken night locked in a family planning clinic with some mates but that is a whole other story. We took to reading pretty much everything we could find. One found a book with a very detailed procedure on vasectomy as done at that time, mid 70's. Certainly enough info for DIY if you so wanted. Thankfully I wasn't think about that when I got mine.

Archived