Canadian tourist is shot dead

Flashermac

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you are holding a pistol with your finger on the trigger and someone tries to yank it out of your hand, it is going to fire. But three times???

:hmmm:

When I was in the army I was taught to keep my finger out of trigger guard until I had decided to shoot.

It can be premeditated murder if there is an assualt, he then goes to his bike, picks up his gun, shoots Del Pinto in the head. Then shoots him again as he lies on the ground, and then turns on the girl and tries to shoot her through the heart.

Strike another for our famous journo (playing loose with the facts)! Is that UK law? I doubt it. Certainly not US law. What you describe is 2nd degree murder, aka not premeditated but situational.

Regards,

SD -- ya, it's still murder...

But on a point of law in the UK we have murder. Bugger the degrees.

Murder has to be premeditated but that does not mean it has to be planned.

If he went to his bike with the intention of getting his gun to shoot this couple - then its simply murder.

Situational murder??? I like that one. I guess a lot of murder is situational

That's quite a different scenario that the one earlier reported - and the only one I'd read. Police cover up again? Witnesses intimidated?

On the other hand, why would a policeman leave his weapon on his bike - where anyone might take it? Also, his shooting a standing Del Pinto is not likely to have the bullet trajectory described.

:hmmm:

Lots of unanswered questions.

Seven minute old news:

Most bizarre!

<< Tilney said Reisig is in shock and upset over the shootings, which she said started when she and Del Pinto left a bar. Reisig, who denied being pregnant, said she arrived in Thailand several days ago to visit Del Pinto, who she said was her ex-boyfriend and good friend.

Reisig said she and Del Pinto were not fighting when they left the bar and passed an undercover officer while walking to another part of town. She said the man rushed up and hit her and that Del Pinto subsequently shoved the man.

Reisig told Tilney she had her face "painted" and believes that may have angered the man.

According to Reisig, the man then rushed to a nearby motorcycle and retrieved a gun. Del Pinto and the man struggled for control of the gun before the man shot them both, she said. >>

Painted face

Archived