NFL Playoffs

Hugh_Hoy

Well, Badabing should've listened to the "old man". I won the equivalent of 2 nights on SC with barfines and lady services for 2 nights. If the Steelers had held up their part of the bargain, could've been 4 nights. Having picked 3 of the 4 winners by a comfortable margin, I hope to parlay my winnings into a RT ticky over to the LOS. Okay, Badabing. I'll let you choose your poison first for the next round. Of course, as before, we can choose some of the same winners (assuming you choose the same as I do :) )

HH

Yep...playoffs are about the only reason to be here in the U.S. at this time of the year ! I was in Washington Square 2 years ago for the Super Bowl at zero-dark-thiry. UGH !

HH

I beleive I was in town same time and suppose to be there also to meet SD , just got in the day before and too burnt out to make it.

Maybe this year... :)

Bada :beer: Bing

BB...now u can't vote with your heart. This is serious shit! Otherwise I would be pulling for Seattle, San Diego and JAX...and for the Cowboys and N.Y to find a way to both lose out and fail to advance.

So...my pics are almost same as yours: Cheeseheads, Indy, Pats, and (sorry) Dallas.

HH

My thoughts on the weekend games.....

Glad to see Favre get another shot at the SB :thumbup: and the " frozen tundra " live up to it's name

Glad to see the Jags show up and give it all they had. I think the Pat's ARE that good.

Glad to see the Bolts knock Mr Potatoe Head Manning out. I hope that means the same for all his commercials... :bow:

Really glad to see the G-Men give T.O. and Romo the homo their lunch... :spank:

Pack Attack over the Midgets

Pat's over the Sparkler's

Hello Super Bowl

Bada :beer: Bing

Archived