ARABS AND INDIANS.. don't they just love us! A story of petty racism i

djkaveman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the truth.. First place I could give a flying F**k if some Arab gets a "No Serve". The girls don't want them, they have their own places to go, and believe me the staff at the J.W. don't like'm either.... As for African Americans I do say this it is not fair but also not my problem. I suggest Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton pull a couple long nigths on Soi Nana to see how it is. As to Africans and the dreaded Nigerians I can't agree more as to offing the scroundrals. If all these groups have bad vibs in LOS they can thank their own kind. I have nothing to do with there issues and their problems and frankly I couldn't care less. Ain't my problem I will say that Thailand is far better off the the wimpy U.S. and other places that require and Inn keeper to admit anybody on THEIR PROPERTY..... The places are private property and if they chose to exclude a person NOBODY has the right to challenge that right! UP TO THEM. Woould thailand be a better palce without all the Indi/Paki rip off artists, Yep! I could care less, and frankly if my view was sans those gourps I would not go out of my way to change it...NOT MY PROBLEM!

Much of the world thinks the same way. Many Many peoploe have the same opinion as I. You know that guy from boston.... Hey Baby, I have got the balls to say what you are thinking.

Troll... Hardly

Bullshit, I have the right to express my opinion and and I made it very clear. I could care less about those groups of people problems, Don't give a Shite, just as they don't give a shite about me! :)

Being Belgian myself I do not see your point.

Discremination and xenophobia are everywhere.

If in Thailand you are able to spend big bucks then head to a G club or another place that do not bar you entry......

About Belgium:

Was there one week with my Thai girlfriend to spend christmas with my family (and for her to meet the family)

We went out only a few days, here is what happened.

(I have Asian features and obviously my girlfriend is Thai)

- While walking on a busy avenue a car slowed down next to us then 4 people with features defininf them as having ancestors from Northern Africa started shouting: "Bruce Lee go back to your country" (I suppose it was me) and "come suck my d***" etc... to my girlfriend in a language which was similar to French. (there is a huge community of people who originated from Northern Africa in Belgium)

- My girlfriend wanted to call her family while we were shopping so we went to a cybercafe:

Like many of them in Belgium it was owned by people of Indian/Pakistanese descent.

The first question they asked when we requested a phone to call Thailand(I asked in French but they heard us speak English between us when we entered the shop).

Do you have the means to pay the communication????

-> We left the shop

During all her stay, she was "teased" by males, luckily (for me) they were quite gross but in French or Dutch, languages she just understands a bit and certainly not indecent proposals.

If not for me, we could have simply been Thai tourists visiting Belgium (do not ask Belgians to be able to tell the difference between an eurasian and a Thai face), so I found that a nice display of local xenophobia and racial prejudices.

So about being stupid I do not think us Belgians have to criticize Thailand on this chapter.

So as you can see xenophobia and stupidity are everywhere even in your own country.

Archived