ARABS AND INDIANS.. don't they just love us! A story of petty racism i

djkaveman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an idea what you're talking about -- I used to live where I think you live now or used to live. Though I have to say, everywhere I go in the world, I find local idiots, and also local people who are very cool. I remember one job in the city where I had a thing for a Korean girl who was very much the kind of person you describe, just wanted to hang with the Asian clan, only them. I worked on her ... slowly... slowly. It seemed like near hostility at first from her end. Total disinterest. With nothing to lose (and a few date cycles later) I just kept at it, just small talk now and then, spending more and more time in the little chats at her desk, more and more frequently. Then one day she suddenly asked if I'd like to go to a play with her. In less than 2 weeks we were an item. The whole thing ended up lasting about 2 months -- I think her family (back in Seoul) pressured her to date a Korean instead, and that was that. What's it mean? I'm still not sure.

"...A let OH has hung jump with a few notes etc....."

What? :dunno::dunno:

"...I have an idea what you're talking about -- I used to live where I think you live now or used to live..".

I grew up in San Francisco, Mission District. I now live in the east bay, Richmond near "da hood."

Archived