Amsterdam

frede

I've got a lot of Amsterdam experience. The best I can tell you is to forget your dick and enjoy the weed.

As well as the the Rembrant and Van Gogh Museum's.

And Anne Franks house is worth a look as well.

But forget P4P.

Unless you are fond of crabs,

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I will be in Amsterdam on business for a few days at the end of June. I haven't been there since 94, I gather from the earlier post the going rate is now 50 Euros. I would appreciate any other useful info or is it much the same as those days :question:

• 2 weeks later...

I was there once I much prefer LOS all the Dam girls are so "mechanical". :whatever:

At least in LOS you can pick out a little girl that has not fucked in a few days (did I mention I love slow season) get a couple of Skys down her and have a really good time. Those Dam bitchs put a rubber :condom: on you as soon as you pull your pants down then act like they did you a favor when your done fucking. :deal:

JMHO S1

I will be in Amsterdam on business for a few days at the end of June. I haven't been there since 94, I gather from the earlier post the going rate is now 50 Euros. I would appreciate any other useful info or is it much the same as those days :question:

Going rate is 50 for a quickie. A few gems and a few ripoffs and a full spectrum in between. Annie with the blue jeans in Oude Kennissteeg at night is a reliable provider.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in Amsterdam two nights and I leave tomorrow. It is pretty much the same as when I was last here in '94 but the number of tourist parties with tour guides trawling up and down the alleys is a pain in the arse. Unless I need to return here on business I won't go out of my way to visit again.

Luckily, I fly to Thailand next week. :smirk:

I have been in Amsterdam two nights and I leave tomorrow. It is pretty much the same as when I was last here in '94 but the number of tourist parties with tour guides trawling up and down the alleys is a pain in the arse. Unless I need to return here on business I won't go out of my way to visit again.

Luckily, I fly to Thailand next week. :smirk:

I hate the tour parties, especially in the rain when they all have umbrellas.

There's a couple of Thais around.. There's a lively if slightly mad one on Tromp in the day time that I can recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

Are the street gals still still there, you have to be quick to grab the sexy ones... years ago, she was zonked right out on ganja and I could've done her bareback in the ass if I had a mind to (but I want to live a long time so didn't)... I used to live in Antwerp which was kinda more fun and had some really wicked Thai gals...

Archived