khon Kaen

jack_schist

Khon Kaen has many good schools. Even 80 kilometres to the west there is a "King's School" (free) that has a quality education. I visited there and was highly impressed. Even the elementary age kids there take their studies seriously.

My GF's 13 y.o. niece is attending that school and doing well; #2 in her level last term. I take care of her transportation costs from her village, about B600 a month.

I'd appreciate hearing more about the school if you have a chance. The administration is telling her that if she maintains her grades, she will be eligible for a full uni scholarship.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Satyed in the Sofitel Raja KK last week (i stay there twice a year) Very nice place but be aware you can't stay there anymore at 1700B/night. Dificult to pay less than 3k/night nowadays.

Regarding the night life, can't tell ya, have my own shortlegs-small tits-sweet pussy with me.

Anyway, if you find the Sofitel at less than 3k let us know....and where you went for sanuk :drunk:

• 2 weeks later...

apologies all but i never made it to KK after all, so a filed report is not forthcoming. A case of deminishing returns with the lady i was going to visit meant that i diverted to greener pastures instead. I will get to KK one day in the not to distant future though. thanks to everyone for their input though.

Cheers

JS

Archived