Wanted: A BG room to rent

fool

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Behind Fortune are many many places like that. I have a small studio in one, 4500 a month, separate toilets, large room, minutes to Fortune and underground.

Very easy to find, go to the area about 5/6pm'ish, and look for where people coming home are going to and people leaving for work are coming from.

Er, well sort of, kinda like.

A friend (useful word) has had a run in with a somewhat dodgy farang :wanker: she had some involvement with . He knows where she lives at least. Apparently he spent several hours with both hands on her throat making all sorts of violent prophecies(sp) :mad::boxing::mad: . Having managed to extricate herself from the situation she made a beeline for up country and has asked me and others to help relocate her so she can return with some degree of security until this thug either disappears or gets disappeared. Chances are things will dissipate and he will move on to terrorise some other poor gal :sad: but in the meantime she is stying put and I am trying to arrange her re-location. The place she has now runs about 4K plus electric per month and has ac so something of that order is what I'm after.

Thanks for the info guys.

Archived