Wanking in public !

SiLeakHunt

I get an old stuffed animal. If it is a small one, then I use the head, if it's a pretty big one, then I'll use the nose. I then press it against my clit and move it around in a circular motion. It's so cool!!!!!!

See guys...us old and big dudes DO still have a purpose in life !

HH

When I first moved to Bangkok, I used to walk from work to Thewet market every couple of days to buy fish for my cat. There was an obviously retarded (or maybe simply barmy) Thai guy who used to sit in front of the National Library and wank for hours every day! He'd sit with his hands in his lap, wanking away and rocking back and forth with a big grin on his face. Used to be fun to watch the gals' expressions when they suddenly realised what he was doing. In almost any other country, the guy would have been arrested. But nothing happened here. TIT

:dunno:

When I first moved to Bangkok, I used to walk from work to Thewet market every couple of days to buy fish for my cat. There was an obviously retarded (or maybe simply barmy) Thai guy who used to sit in front of the National Library and wank for hours every day! He'd sit with his hands in his lap, wanking away and rocking back and forth with a big grin on his face. Used to be fun to watch the gals' expressions when they suddenly realised what he was doing. In almost any other country, the guy would have been arrested. But nothing happened here. TIT

:dunno:

Cor, that brings back memories. Was that 2001-2, mate? If so, I think you're mistaken; it wasn't a Thai feller. :nono: It was Sileakhunt, :clown: or me if he was off to the 7-11 to get some more tins of beer. :drunk:

It was rather a low point for us, financially and spiritually. :relieved: That we got through it is testimony to the strength of character we bring to this electronic parish. :applause: You could learn a lot from him and me, lads. :drunk:

jack :help:

Archived