I want to bone Tussinee

frede

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you miss on the celebrity factor.

I could find a hundred girls on the street every day better looking than, say, Cameron Diaz...but to be able to say that I fucked a Charlie's Angel...that's worth a lot.

Now, this girl is no Cameron Diaz...but she does have a website that (I guess) has men worldwide yanking to her...which those massage girls do not. So I understand.

of course she's 18yo - it says so on her web :lol:

anyways 25k could have been spent much wiser & with much hotter models at some of the upscale bkk MPs :cover:

It isn't an and/or mateyboy. I fuck them as well. Its only money and I have loads of the stuff. Aint life grand.

But you miss on the celebrity factor.

I could find a hundred girls on the street every day better looking than, say, Cameron Diaz...but to be able to say that I fucked a Charlie's Angel...that's worth a lot.

Now, this girl is no Cameron Diaz...but she does have a website that (I guess) has men worldwide yanking to her...which those massage girls do not. So I understand.

Ah, a man after my own heart. Its the celebrity factor. I also want to fuck that Khun Ying CSI bird, she a minger.