I want to bone Tussinee

frede

Dear All,

You will be glad to know that I just returned to the sand after 9 days in THailand.

And YES.....I tracked down Tussinee, we settled on 15K and I fucked her senseless in every hole and dropped my man milk in her arse over a night and 2 days

The lucky winner was a Pattaya secrets reader and he is 10K better off

So, was it worth it? 25K. Well, I could have gone to Eden 7 times, but sometimes a man's just gotta follow his horn.

PS to the previous poster who stated she looked about 15...well, she didn't look quite so sweet when the bitch was gaped .

hahahahahaah

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color:red]Sure![/color]

:liar:

What's so unbelievable about shagging a Thai hooker, mate? It isn't hard you know even for a laaw luwey chap like me with 25K to blow on it.

....COme to think of it, it was a lot more when you factor in CM2, shopping and all the tucker that little vixen put away.

Get any photos??? :dunno:

You must have taken at least a couple of "souvenir pics" of the fulfillment of one of your dreams?? :dunno:

I'm sure its quite ok to post a pic of her clothed in this forum, (I mean.. most of us have seen her online, so it's not like we're "outing her" or anything), so feel free! I'd like to see what she looks like day-to-day, not just on the net.

You must have taken at least a couple of "souvenir pics" of the fulfillment of one of your dreams?? :dunno:

I'm sure its quite ok to post a pic of her clothed in this forum, (I mean.. most of us have seen her online, so it's not like we're "outing her" or anything), so feel free! I'd like to see what she looks like day-to-day, not just on the net.

I dont mate, sorry. I dont own a camera, what pics I am gonna take in Thailand after 20 odd years.

Hell, maybe Im just fantasising to a bunch of vertual, slightly overweight, balding middle ages farangs. Then again, who would bother?

She looks 14" is something I'd expect to hear from a jealous fat first time farang woman at a gogo.

Seeing this thread continue made me curious (who is Tussinee?), so I read the first few posts and checked the vids (I cannot access her site from Thailand). Perhaps it's because the internet is slow here, but because of the buffering, I had several longish looks at her face before getting bored and moving to another site.

Before I saw the exchange of posts on her age, I had concluded she was at least 25 and maybe even 30. She may be small, but she has the skin of a Thai woman in her late 20s. If she really is 18, she has serious skin problems.

Edited by Guest