Long Gun policy?

Hardy641

imho...definetly..a lot of them having an attitude ... still found some cute ones which where nice (a few month ago..but they are gone) .. all my friends satisfaction level with taking girls from Long Gun 100 % negative...my level 50:50. Went yesterday it was packed...I'll still go from time to time..but taking a girl from there .... most probably not...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by bibblies:

They're on the shy side compared to Nana, but staring (nicely) for long enough tends to bring them to your table.

Wow, forget about the girls' attitudes or whether Long Gun (the bar, not the Sanuk list member) sucks.

Bibblies, you are really on to something here. Staring nicely is the trick, eh? I'm going to have to ask you to give us more on this amazing technique. Does it in any way involve Star Trek tractor beams?

Seriously, I think I get your point. A stare or look, accompanied by a smile at the appropriate time. How about that? Seems to work for me too, but I never thought of it as staring nicely. wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

Wow, forget about the girls' attitudes or whether Long Gun (the bar, not the Sanuk list member) sucks.

Bibblies, you are really on to something here. Staring nicely is the trick, eh? I'm going to have to ask you to give us more on this amazing technique. Does it in any way involve Star Trek tractor beams?

Seriously, I think I get your point. A stare or look, accompanied by a smile at the appropriate time. How about that? Seems to work for me too, but I never thought of it as staring nicely.
wink.gif" border="0

Re: Nice staring

If you're British, think of Vic Reeves rubbing his thighs.

If not, reference Garth's "Foxy Lady" routine in Wayne's World.

I have always had fun in Long Gun. Never pulled a poo ying from there. Never really wanted to although it never seemed the place to pull a poo ying, if you get my drift. Just drink, look at the eye candy and have fun singing with the music etc. It's a fun joint rather than a place to do serious bar fining.

Just a thought.

CHARLES shocked.gif" border="0

I noticed that the first time I went into Long Gun. I guess thats why it did not impress me. I want the girl down for a drink. Yes its crowded but there are other ways to control that. I would mention them but the whole board will be after me!

Mykal

Longgun has always been one of those bars that regularly pisses you off, only reason I ever went in there was to let newbie friends see the show. Along with all the other posters observations I hate the way they try to crowd you in so that the guy next to you has his beer in your lap!

The only thing Longgun is good for now is keeping the tourists and leary customers attention with the few naked titties they have, which leaves the rest of the bars for us... smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by bibblies:

Re: Nice staring

If you're British, think of Vic Reeves rubbing his thighs.

If not, reference Garth's "Foxy Lady" routine in Wayne's World.

Great analogies Bibblies!

I am not British, but I certainly get your second reference.

'Nice staring' it is. I love this term!

laugh.gif" border="0

Archived