Super Bowl...2 Hours To kickoff

Hugh_Hoy

Well, for all you guys who check the board after waking up and getting ready for kickoff (in the LOS), I can only say I wish I was there with ya. Line is still Giants and 12. I think I'd take the points. If you look at the over and unders, people making book are looking at a blowout by the Pats. Let's see...and hope it's a good game.

HH

A very good game. The Giants defense was awesome. That Hail Mary pass was a shocker! Unreal! Thought it was over and the kid throws a bomb and the receiver basically catches it one handed on his head! :) I was rooting for the Pats and hoping they'd be psyched and blow 'em out. But, the G's played a hell of a game and kept it close. A good game, was just the ending that sucked. :( 2nd lowest Super Bowl score ever?

Cent

It turned out to be an entertaining game. The first three quarters sucked...just good defenses ruining the game LOL ! I agree that the Giant defense won it. Brady had guys in his face most of the game, but it looked like he'd "done it again" with 3 minutes left. Actually, I really didn't care who won after the Giants +12 was safely in the bank :) That said, for the first time that I can remember, I wasn't sad that a NY team (in anything) won.

HH

It looked sewn up neat and tidy after the Pats went up 4 late and the Giants looked as if they would predictably fizzle away until that amazing life saving desperation play happened with Manning shaking loose out of the grasp, regaining composure lightning quick, finding a little slot, and tossing the desperation ball. What stands out even more was the feat of skill, strength, and determination like I have never seen before by Tyree to haul down that pass. I would have given MVP to Tyree just for that one play. I really think that one is up there with the 49'er play of lore known simply as "the catch".

WTF is wrong with this stupid sport.. :question: :question:

i decided to watch the Game and as usual found it very boring.

about 2 Minutes left and i thought time for bed,boring game.

then it all happens and i miss the finale.... :cussing:

Tom Petty was the highlight...... :grinyes::chili:

:neener: I'm a Phins fan, so I was quite happy the G-men won. Otherwise, I did not have a dog in that fight and was just happy the game was so entertaining.

Unlike HH, I enjoy a good defensive battle; maybe even prefer it...most likely since I played D when I played in Uni so I can appreciate it.

Cheers,

SD

:neener: I'm a Phins fan, so I was quite happy the G-men won. Otherwise, I did not have a dog in that fight and was just happy the game was so entertaining.

Unlike HH, I enjoy a good defensive battle; maybe even prefer it...most likely since I played D when I played in Uni so I can appreciate it.

Cheers,

SD

Hi SD,

2 things:

1) Who are the Phins? Philadelphia?

2) What was your nickname when you played football at college? My guess is "Bear" or "Fridge" :neener::D

Archived