Thai lies, the BG documentary

fool

This was sent to me and I could not resist to pass it along here. We often hear in threads on here about the scheming BG, about the dumb sponsor. Well now for all you non believers :) here's a real one. Actually it seems that if you search well enough there are quite a few of these captured for all time. I just wonder if James has seen it :eek::sad:

Real life lying BG

p.s. Maybe this should be in relationships or some such.

Mm, i did actually feel a little twang of pity for the girl as her lies were tumbling forth -- of course she's lying up and down, probably just for money, and also mocking the poor guy on the end of the line by mocking him with her current customer, but... that's her job, she's just doing what each of her customers wants her to do, even if there's a bit of uncomfortable overlap.

i can only imagine what goes through these girls minds when they realise that farang after farang is willing to buy into the most transparent lies and cuckoldry in return for sex and sweet talk from a dark-skinned, flat-nosed rice-farmer's-daughter with a fifth grade education and callouses on her hands from the last rice season [note: that description's a compliment in my book, all but the 5th grade bit, which is an unfortunate circumstance likely not of her choosing, pls don't take it otherwise]. Anyone still on the phone after the girl's first lame couple of lines is clearly proceeding at his own risk, can she really be blamed for the BS she offers?

About two weeks ago a Thai FL was with me in HK in the morning, and she got a call from a US semi-sponsor who sees her about every two years. She immediately went into an act with him, telling him about the mafia her family had borrowed money from for some farming thing, and how dangerous they were, and how she loves him, and how 20,000 baht needs to be in Chaiyaphum by Monday, or else... all the while winking and miming blowjobs at me, just like these YouTube girls... And twenty minutes later the guy calls back and says the money will be wired in time, don't worry, kiss kiss, etc. The girl's not even in Thailand, she's freelancing in HK, he knows it's an HK#, and he wires the money...

Not tink too mutt, YimSiam, you'll never figure it out!

YimSiam

I don't exactly pity her. But I don't blame her too much either. It's not her fault if her boyfriends have more money than sense.

These girls do seem to have a natural ability to exploit the cuteness factor. The guy with the camera obviously finds it cute. I've been in that situation, actually screwing a girl while she carried on a conversation with some guy, and I am deeply ashamed to admit I thought it was hilarious.

Oh right, forgot to mention: names, locations, baht amounts, and mafia deadline have been changed in the above. Even if this appears similar to something your girl said recently, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, or maybe most mafia moneylenders use the same fiscal calendar or something. Your girl is different, she told me so herself...

No matter how bad they are, I still love 'em -- I don't believe a word they say anymore, though.

YimSiam

HANDS UP who hasn't fallen for it at some time,especially during or after those first few trips! :shhh:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"and all that. :soapbox:

Ah, true words indeed as I sit here with both hands and feet in the air, though my first time was not in Thailand and by the time I arrived here I thought I knew better. I did, but probably only marginally.

Archived