LOOKING FOR xxx

BUDDY3

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Her name just bit the dust.

Seriously though you'd be surprised how small a world the Sukhemvit area is. I made a visit last year and was running into girls I hadn't seen for 3 years' date=' one of them even remembered my name. :shocked: [/quote']

I can beat that. In one of my rare visits to Spicey a few months ago, a girl who recognised me from 11 years before called out my name. And I'd never even gone with her. I'd gone with her friend. Once.

same to me, a dancing girl in NEP, (never gone with her, but with her friend) who i don't saw for a couple of years recognised me and remembers the nick name she gave me once: "Mr. Singha Gold, how are you?"

:smirk: :beer::beer:

same to me, a dancing girl in NEP, (never gone with her, but with her friend) who i don't saw for a couple of years recognised me and remembers the nick name she gave me once: "Mr. Singha Gold, how are you?"

Yeh, it's funny how often that type of thing happens.

I was once walking down Soi33 with the Munchmaster and a passing BG recognising Munchie shouted, "Mr Cocktail Sausage Penis, how are you?"

Munchie was not amused :cussing:

But I was :rotl::rotl::rotl:

same to me' date=' a dancing girl in NEP, (never gone with her, but with her friend) who i don't saw for a couple of years recognised me and remembers the nick name she gave me once: "Mr. Singha Gold, how are you?" [/quote']

ahhh...now i know you! :wave:

:hmmm: i don't think so, in the meantime i prefer Bia Chang :beer::beer::beer:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived