Change of Friday Venue

CTO

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name=Julian2 I always knew you didn't like me. :dunno::mooning:

Sorry J2, my most humble apologies for excluding you from my little list :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes:

But, by excluding you from the list of "exceptions"....it must mean that you're included in the list of "Southern Downunders"...i.e. "The Goodguys"..No??

Will be up your way (sort of) next visit...on the Nong Kai freeway again...maybe we can meet up for a civilised Afternoon Tea somewhere???

Cheers Cumb Dunt :_party::beer::_party:

Never understood why you guys went to Gullibles. You come to LOS and go to an American style bar with a car spinning above your head? Seems this place is popular with tourists as it is a familiar setting.

Right on the money, mate. Couldn't agree more!

Personally I hate the place....way too far on the wrong side of Asoke for me.

Soi 23 is much closer to my "neighborhood"....sounds "Perfect" to me... I totally agree with CTO's suggested venue, but like Coss I'm not in town every week (Unfortunately!!) so my input should not be included in vote counting....agree this should be decided by the regulat attendees...

...and what's more we could adjourn to Tony's Bar after the meetings and chat with another Ausssie "Good Guy"...(or those members that are "allowed" to visit Cowboy could...lol..)

....maybe he could even set up a "Thai360" corner...to outrival other "corners" on Cowboy...LOL

Cheers DC

[quote name=Julian2 I always knew you didn't like me. :dunno::mooning:

Sorry J2' date=' my most humble apologies for excluding you from my little list :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes:

But, by excluding you from the list of "exceptions"....it must mean that you're included in the list of "Southern Downunders"...i.e. "The Goodguys"..No??

Will be up your way (sort of) next visit...on the Nong Kai freeway again...maybe we can meet up for a civilised Afternoon Tea somewhere???

Cheers Cumb Dunt :_party::beer::_party:

[/quote]

Nong Khai is a long way from Chiang Rai mate, I did it on the bus last year and it's about 12 hours.

I've got my heart set on a run to Vientiane this year though, my Non-Im technically runs out in April but I may be able to squeeze an extra 3 months out of it. At that stage I'll toss a coin whether to go back to Oz or take the more attractive... and cheaper option, of Lao.

Archived