MOVE - the poll!

CTO

HH - noted and I'll add it to a poll,

Bust - if your sentimental then we should still be meeting in Nana, where we used too.

Ah but when I joined the board I think it was Gullies not Nana...when was the move?

I think this new found religious experience is doing strange things to me.... :angel:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a place where we can be rowdy at times, and still have a conversation...I suggest a place that will not have several staff members looking angrily at a "certain Board Member from Australia" who eats pistachio nuts that I bring him...the more vocal of the staff yelling "we hab peanut for sale..."

Seriously, as long as it is a place where we can hear each other, I say I am up for any (non gay) place.

ok - this poll stops in a few days time, but end of today I'll do a new one,

If you want to suggest somewhere, someone else has to second the place, otherwise we'll have too many suggestions.

We're moving - too?

Down Under

Old Dutch

?

?

Look guys...The Nana Hotel Coffee Shop is P-E-R-F-E-C-T !!! It is ideally situated across from the NEP, has a very comprehensive menu for all tastes, is moderately priced, and has space to accomodate as few or as many who show up. If you've never been there, don't discount it.

HH

Archived