Can You Recommend a Good BJ Bar in Pattaya

Savittre

Hi Guys,

I'd like to hear from anyone who can recommend a good sa-mokin' bar(s) in Pattaya. I'd appreciate knowing the address too, 'cause I'm not too familiar with Pattaya- I've never been there although I have seen it layed out on a map.

I'd like to hear from people who can vouch for quality of service....

Thanks in advance laugh.gif" border="0

King Kong has to be first on the list, a couple of cute girls there. If you have no luck, head towards Pump Station and Nice with Ice. Failing that, F#ck You Bar around the corner from King Kong also offers the oral service. Ive been here for 4 months and never had a bad time in King Kong, all bars are roughly around 600-800 bht to have your rocket launched!

enjoy

cheers

thefezman

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

Hi Guys,

I'd like to hear from anyone who can recommend a good sa-mokin' bar(s) in Pattaya. I'd appreciate knowing the address too, 'cause I'm not too familiar with Pattaya- I've never been there although I have seen it layed out on a map.

I'd like to hear from people who can vouch for quality of service....

Thanks in advance
laugh.gif" border="0

I'd go with the soi-6 bars as the girls are generally better looking than those found elsewhere for similar services.

I had a painful experience at Nice with Ice last time; all teeth and jep maak maak!!

mad.gif" border="0

I've only tried king kong, but didn't enjoy it too much...

Usually I just chat up a nice barbeer girl in soi 8 instead & take her ST for 500B. gotta admit they most times lack good BJ skills, but they compensate for that otherwise ;-)

[ January 20, 2002: Message edited by: Khun Sanuk ]

Hi Seeb2545-

I see nobody answered your question, so I'll try.. As you know, I can't speak with authority about BJ bars in Pattaya, but at Lolita's in Bangkok it's like this-

There is no barfine. Service takes place on the premises. Drinks are available but not obligatory. You pay 600 Baht, that is for the 'cost of the launching', the 600 Baht goes straight into the cash register (which makes me wonder how much the lady receives... Does anyone know?)

Over and above the 600 Baht, the lady will not be averse to a tip, but I don't see any reason why it should be required. Since I've never left without tipping, I don't know how that is looked on by the staff. I hope this helps!! laugh.gif" border="0

[ January 20, 2002: Message edited by: Savittre ]

Hi

Last time I visited the BJ Bars in Soi Post Office the "barfine" was 380 Baht and the girl ist happy with a tip of 200-300 Baht. Some girls are really good smokers but you won't find stunners. Good places to enjoy a beer and have fun.

I had a wonderful time with a little Eienstien in a Soi Post Office b/j bar who sucked like a vacume cleaner. She was more than impressed when I blew all over her face, lapping it up like a kitten with a saucer of milk.

I am sure she thought she was milking a cow the way she went for it.

Just a thought.

Charles

Archived