Can You Recommend a Good BJ Bar in Pattaya

Savittre

quote:

Lolita's in Bangkok it's like this-

There is no barfine. Service takes place on the premises. Drinks are available but not obligatory. You pay 600 Baht, that is for the 'cost of the launching', the 600 Baht goes straight into the cash register (which makes me wonder how much the lady receives... Does anyone know?)

300b

Well, must relate a recent experience with King Kong that I've had. Perhaps due the crackdown they no longer go 'upstairs' with you but rather take you next door to what appears to be an abandonded hotel - up on the 3rd floor. Well, couple nights ago while 7 sheets to the wind was up on the lonely 3rd deck with a KingKong lovely - we were in the bath, she giving me a shower before our 'deed', well we found that the bathroom door wouldn't open - we were trapped !

There we were stock naked and wet (even the towels were in the main room) and with nothing but ourselves and a small sliver of soap to eat in the days ahead... The door was actually built very solid and thick and things didn't look too good at all and we kept taking turns trying to get the door open (the bathroom was VERY small - maybe 6' x 4'), and after awhile during one of her turns the door mechanism finally worked and turned enough for the door to open. Well, there was no extra charge for my 1st (and hopefully last ever) bondage experience and must still give KingKong a definate thumbs up - just watch those doors guys... cool.gif" border="0

I like going to the launch pads to get my rocket warmed up, but prefer delaying the launch until later in the evening.

The Pump Station has a private room that you may be interested in. The mamasan offered it to me for 600 B for one hour with 2 girls. A good deal. She showed me the room and made sure it was cleaned up properly. Also had one of her staff put a XXX-rated movie in the VCR.

[ January 22, 2002: Message edited by: pattayaman ]

Saa is back, you sure?? She wasn't there the day I returned to England which was 21st Jan.

Savittre - Pump Station is located on Soi Post Office, near the junction with Second Road.

Jerpat - King Kong is located on Soi 6, also near the junction with Second Roaad.

Happy Smokin guys!

cheers

thefezman

Archived