Minutes of The Meeting Please

Hugh_Hoy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it the same owner as Playskool' date=' Shebas and Susie Wong who owns Old Dutch?[/quote']

I think so.

Well, if it is, and being a westerner, he should understand the concept of what is trying to be achieved here. So he really should try and accommodate us - we scratch his back, he scratches ours etc.

It would be a good little earner for him having the Friday get together there. Maybe he could come up with some sort of special deal for the group with reduced drinks prices for an hour or so.

At least you'd be able to negotiate with him readily, I would think. He shouldn't be looking a potential gift horse in the mouth, and should take care of us a little bit.

It is owned by Peter and O from the above group.

Managed by a real nice bloke - PJ. Used to spend his time running Lucky Lukes and Playschool (I think) in the plaza but has shifted his attention to helping out in Cowboy. He is very approachable and I am sure would try to look after you guys.

Cheers,

Mark

Sorry to interfere gentlemen , but the Love Scene Restaurant is exactly the place where Nok finally listened to my prayers and released the news that she loves me .

I am therefore an expert on Love Scene Restaurant .

Although I have not been to the meeting too often , I would say the Love Scene is too much of an enclosed restaurant to be a good meeting place , no pub atmosphere. I might further feel seriously disburbed in case I am there on a Friday seeking true love again.

BuBi

Or was this at Lord Jim's, I'm getting old

Archived