No more Ms Nice Guy

Flashermac

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised that no one has brought this up. So how come these states voted for Clinton when virtually all other states voted for Obama? Is it Hillary's new strategy? Did a scandal I missed happen to Obama? Perhaps the Democratic voters in those states are contrarians, and vote for Hillary for fun?

No.

It's much simpler.

The GOP primary is done, and McCain won the Republican nomination for president.

Now, all the Republicans that live in the states that did not get to vote yet... won't. Because McCain ALREADY WON the Republican nomination. There is no point. There's only one Republican left in the race -- John McCain.

What's a Republican voter to do? It's simple - the Republican voter will vote in the Democratic primary for his state, and vote for the WEAKEST Democrat nominee, that McCain could beat, to help his Republican party.

That would be Hillary.

Doubt it? Here's Rush Limbaugh on Faux News:

[color:purple]I don't know if the audience is mobilizing or not. I am urging people â?? I am using a phrase â?? the Republicans â?? our nominee is chosen. It's John McCain.

Texas is open. And I want Hillary to stay in this, Laura. This is too good a soap opera. We need Barack Obama bloodied up politically (...)

This is the presidency of the United States you're talking about. I want our party to win. I want the Democrats to lose. They're in the midst of tearing themselves apart right now. It is fascinating to watch, and it's all going to stop if Hillary loses.

So yes, I'm asking to cross over and, if they can stomach it â?? I know it's a difficult thing to do to vote for a Clinton â?? but it will sustain this soap opera, and it's something I think we need. It would be fun, too.[/color]

It would be simple enough, if one had access to the numbers, to look at the voter turnout numbers to see if this really is the case. I do think it is a contributor.

Cheers,

SD

Archived