FRIDAY MEETING - 29 Feb 2008

CTO

OK - SHIP INN!!!

Usual time.

Ship Inn, like all TWO other places tried so far is around corner from Cowboy, a few meters up from Old Dutch, opposite Down Under.

Easy to get too,

This coming Friday ONLY

After that unless someone has a brain wave, we can take a vote I think

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Map? GPS co-ordinates? Soi? Address?

I'll miss this one, but be down BKK on Saturday.

Cent

p.s. I liked the roast beef with gravy and mashed dish last time I was there at The Ship Inn. Oh, and for The Old Dutch? I had their roast beef sandwich plate and it was very good (not the steak sandwich mind you). Not a huge portion, just right for a light meal before staggering around the corner to Cowboy though. (Hey, I only eat beef once or twice a month, and like to try the different venues beef dishes when in BKK.)

Good map there CTO. As for the GPS Dutchie technonerds, ask Pattaya 'Chang Noi' to give you the GPS co-ordinates. Maybe? I'll bet he can get these for you! :thumbup: :)

Hey, I know where these places are. I'm just thinking you might want to let the clueless on these locations have a better chance of finding the venues proposed for these 'experimental' Thai360 Friday night meets, at least until a permanent one is finally chosen. Then a Sticky Post needs to be made, and prominently displayed with directions and map, GPS, etc. so the members can find their way to the weekly get-togethers. :thumbup:

Cent

Fair enough, but if your a regular on the board, coming to Bangkok semi regularly and don't know where Cowboy is . . . . . .

At this stage it seems to be only Old Dutch/Down UNder/Ship Inn in the running, nothing else is close to bt not in Under/Over Ground Trains, Cowboy, or cheap enough ;)

Then you don't read enough

Ship Inn this Friday, opposite Down Under and a little closer to Cowboy

Fair enough' date=' but if your a regular on the board, coming to Bangkok semi regularly and don't know where Cowboy is . . . . . .

[/quote']

...yeeeees?

Archived