FRIDAY MEETING - 29 Feb 2008

CTO

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear All,

I have joined this a bit late about the Ship Inn. However, I think it is too small for a meeting. Last time I was there it had about 5 tables and is far too small for a meeting.

Also it can get quite full on a Friday evening ie about 25 people there.

Hope I am wrong, however.....!!!!

Cheers

Fatbastard33

Agree - I like Ship Inn a lot, eat there at least once most weeks at a Management Meeting :)

Looking back, with 7 people showing up, it was already crowded, Doc Thai gave up his seat for a new guy, ItsMeG gave up his seat for Pom Michael, aesthete found us!

Personally, and as no alternatives have been suggested that fit the rule, I think clearly Down Under is the best so far.

Again, we may have space problems and may have to retire to the fourth floor if we go there, but it's a clear winner of the three.

I think the food at Ship Inn is better than either other place, but as a meeting venue, Down Under fits the bill.

What about the second floor at The Old Dutch? I'll pop in there tonight and look it over maybe, as I hear the Cowboy will be open and serving tonight, and I intend to be in the area, er... visiting relatives? Ah, checking for smokers in the bars? Checking to see if the girls are smoking in the bars and which are best at it? 'All of the above' in case CTO starts another poll.

Cent

Archived