24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

Corinthian,

Actually I think it will not blow over, as it will just end up being used as another way for the BIB to make money. :) And they'll probably end up going after the poor smokers standing outside the bars and restaurants having a smoke and trying to blame the rich looking farang for all the ciggie butts on the ground outside. :shifty: 2,000 baht fine, and not an ashtray to be seen anywhere on the streets. Real moneymaker for the BIBs. :smirk:

Cent

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baccara smoke free!! Thats it I have died and gone to heaven.

Puff away all you want you dopey addicted smokers. As long as Baccara stays smoke free then I really dont give a sh*t about the rest of the go-gos around town. Suck that nicotine down big boys, suck it down. Just keep your stinking habit out of Baccara. Must put that number in my phone just in case...

Corinthian,

Actually I think it will not blow over, as it will just end up being used as another way for the BIB to make money. :) And they'll probably end up going after the poor smokers standing outside the bars and restaurants having a smoke and trying to blame the rich looking farang for all the ciggie butts on the ground outside. :shifty: 2,000 baht fine, and not an ashtray to be seen anywhere on the streets. Real moneymaker for the BIBs. :smirk:

Cent

That is how I thought it would go; ie another way to make money via a license. I guess we will see. Now what is the number to report prostitution so I can call it.... :p

You know, as a chemist I am surprised that the anti smoking people are not also the anti cars and, especially, anti-motorbike people?

The chemicals coming out of those tail pipes affect us all and are 100x as deadly as secound hand smoke.

You know, as a chemist I am surprised that the anti smoking people are not also the anti cars and, especially, anti-motorbike people?

Yes people are illogical sometimes. Smoking is a drop in the bucket compared with transportation pollution. Maybe it's because something can be done about tobacco smoke (quitting in my case) but we seem to be stuck with exhaust fumes?

Baccara smoke free!! Thats it I have died and gone to heaven.

Puff away all you want you dopey addicted smokers. As long as Baccara stays smoke free then I really dont give a sh*t about the rest of the go-gos around town. Suck that nicotine down big boys, suck it down. Just keep your stinking habit out of Baccara. Must put that number in my phone just in case...

Great second post after joining mid 2007. We needed you here, so keep up the good work!

:wanker::wanker::wanker:

Archived