24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

Oh . . . I hope some farang approaches me and trys to tell me not to smoke.

'Cause I will stuff my cigar right up his arse!

I too, applaud your quest for freedom to smoke that cigar, no doubt a large one at that to compensate your other shortcomings. However I might take exception to you blowing your toxic waste my way that I might reciprocate in kind by, having quaffed my ale, pissing in your general direction?

But kidding aside, the new laws, much to be commended, will I fear be unenforceable in Thailand, one of the reasons foreigners from stricter regimes enjoy to come here. I have already noticed in some of the more respectable bars of Bangkok a resurgence of insecure patrons extending their appendages with a light. Thai's being Thai's, that run the bars, would rather let things be than cause conflict and rescue those being assaulted by the second hand smoke of the arrogant. Besides they need the custom and, even though our lives will be shortened, it wouldn't be so much of a party if the smoking arses were outside taking a drag would it?

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man at Work ,

with great pleasure I may contribute to the counter-revolution by providing the First Batallion of the Royal East Prussian Tobacco Conscripts marching in :

Please note swordsmen 39 and 40 were late arrivals from Soi Cowboy .

BuBi

Thanks BiuBi, I gave them some gear to fit in.

:susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel:

You're a VERY strange guy-scary strange. Do you really think all these threats of violence over such a trivial issue as smoking boost your ego with your fellow smokers? Or that they just feel a bit sorry for you with all that anger boiling over? Geez, give it a rest. And that last army looks much more familiar.

You're a VERY strange guy-scary strange.

Ahh no, you are the strange one, you'd go to a skinhead board and promote black rights, you'd go to a feminist board and bait the buffalo.

You have come to a smoking, drinking and sometimes-don't-come-home-at-all board and are promoting clean living.

Why don't you go back to the Martha Stewart forums where you rightly belong?

:relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer::relieved::beer:

You're a VERY strange guy-scary strange. Do you really think all these threats of violence over such a trivial issue as smoking boost your ego with your fellow smokers? Or that they just feel a bit sorry for you with all that anger boiling over? Geez, give it a rest. And that last army looks much more familiar.

And you act like a retard, a bully with a keyboard. Enjoy your freedom and I will enjoy mine.

Archived