24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I am curious to know is that why the OP had to start a new handle to post this? He's obviously been around this board a while, given his posts and knowledge. I'm man enough to spout any of my thoughts under my one and only handle. I'm sure at least half the readers think I'm a arsehole. So be it. At least I'm honest and not afraid to let my opinion be known out in the open. However, whilst the OP feels strongly about his quest, he isn't man enough to own up to who he really is. Makes me go "Hmmm" as I've never understood the reasoning behind that.

Regards,

SD

This might be the case as to live in a smokers world and protecting urself and having some space, is certainly not easy so maybe he wants to protect his privacy? I stopped reasoning with smokers in the 'real'(?) world long ago. It just gives me a headache and very few actually respect u for not wanting poisons in ur body. I rather walk away then waiste my energy. The consequence is that I hardly go out dancing - while I LOVE dancing - or dinner or any social events. So I am really happy that I can go to places soon too! And apparantly there are many more waiting to be able to freely move.

For the smokers I can understand that a lot of joy disappears, maybe Mekongs idea to let the nonsmoking and smoking bars grow organicly works better as then the 2 groups are not opposed anymore. Guess we need to double Eden's...instead of Eden doubling u. And we can see which one wins Dick's Arteries Game. Put some scientist on the job so results can be published and that way 'proven' for the regulation pinchers under us. So then everybody happy, right?

Hey but SD, good to see u again! U do look a bit different on ur picture...the old shoe polish trick? Or am I just being a total blond bimbo again and should I know ur avatar guy? What happened with all these petite-sy little cuties? Had enough of them...(?) :soapbox:

Love & Peace,

TC

With the no-smoking in bars in the UK, I realised how bad some peoples body odour is....at least when smoking was allowed, it masked this.... :(

A friend of mine who is working as a waitress in a posh German after-work beer-place (lot of brokers and such in it) complained about the same thing.

Won't be the same in LOS, as we shower there 5 times a day :-)))

MaW

What I am curious to know is that why the OP had to start a new handle to post this? He's obviously been around this board a while, given his posts and knowledge. I'm man enough to spout any of my thoughts under my one and only handle. I'm sure at least half the readers think I'm a arsehole. So be it. At least I'm honest and not afraid to let my opinion be known out in the open. However, whilst the OP feels strongly about his quest, he isn't man enough to own up to who he really is. Makes me go "Hmmm" as I've never understood the reasoning behind that.

Regards,

SD

AS KS has earlier explained to you, this is my one and only -ever- handle on this board. You must have me confused with someone else, and I don't want to be responsible for anything that might happen to him. I'm plenty man enough, and now you can stop going "Hmmm", OK?

..... I'm sure at least half the readers think I'm a arsehole....SD

Shit mate....you're not that popular!!!!....

Last poll we conducted showed 93.8546% of readers were Totally Convinced....none of this "think" Bullshit.....

:grinyes: :hubba: :dunno::neener::neener::dunno: :hubba: :grinyes:

Now....being a non smoker (AGAIN) myself....all of 49 hours now....I might just have to join forces with....what's his farkn face!!!...and start shit canning all you pricks that are slowly killing me through passive smoking....LOL...

....especially Guys that sorta smile as they wrap their lips around an 8" dark brown Cuban "thingo"...

OH.....ruling please....

:grinyes::rotl::rotl::rotl::dunno::dunno::rotl::rotl::rotl::grinyes:

Cheers DC

I'm sure at least half the readers think I'm a arsehole. So be it. At least I'm honest and not afraid to let my opinion be known out in the open.

Regards,

SD

Welcome to my club, being popular does not pay the bills. Us assholes succeed whilst Mr Popular looks on in envy.

Archived