24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thailien8 lighten up (sorry about the pun) ... if someone blowes smoke in your face, change chairs, if they do it again warn them, if they do it again brake the feckin chair over their head ... it does not take to much to act charitably and 99.9% of people will act charitably back to you ... I don't like smoking because of the pollution to the seas ... being washed down the sewerage system ... for god's sake, ur breathing in bangkok air, give me a break your arguing ur causeon clean air (not that I disagree small steps help ...

I haven't yet called 02-590-3342 to report these two venues. Should I?

You would imagine that the thai mafia dons reserves their most vicious violence for traitors within the ranks, major deadbeats, turf competitors -- but did anybody notice that they executed a guy who had reported on bars that used non-copyrighted music in Pattaya? It seems absurd, but they do play tough in the nightlife industry! But anyway, I'm sure that it would be completely impossible for a club owner who lost a few thousand baht in revenue to ever possibly dig out the name and phone number of someone who call that hotline, he'd probably have to pay a massive bribe of, like, 200 baht!

After 16 years of living here, ....

Sure enough, a bargirl chose that moment to light one up. I pointed at her, gave her a thumbs down, and walked out, inwardly thanking her for helping me make my point.

I haven't yet called 02-590-3342 to report these two venues. Should I?

Wonder how you survived those 16 years.

MaW

:susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel::susel:

Archived