24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

While I might argue the many positives of hookers, it is certainly easy enough to see that their dancing nude-whether vertically or horizontally-doesn't affect me except in a good way and by my choice.

So, I reiterate again: it is all about you innit? I'd actually have some respect for you if you are on a social crusade, and you'd have included the "evils" of prostitution, and drugs and what-have-you on your list. Well, that and if you actually posted this drivel under your real board handle -- pussy.

Otherwise, you're a selfish prick who deserves all the disdain you get for opposing a perfect legal preoccupation.

Cheers,

SD -- hates ciggie smoke too, but agrees to live-n-let-live cuz it benefits all who like the Thai attitude (vs the anal-retnetive Western one)

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, wrap your used condom in tp and discard in the bin to avoid river pollution. You're welcome.

Because the bin would never be emptied in the river or sea, would it?

You've called my suggestion that the mafia and businesses that run entertainment establishments in Bangkok might seek radical retribution somewhere between "ludicrous" and "obscene". Did you not read the post? If they will kill someone who turned them in for playing pirated CDs, why not cigarettes? But what am I even typing for, you think that the bins and the toilets go to different places....

Hey, anyone notice at PB hotel, how the maids put about a centimetre of water in the little bin? After 30 years of peeling the damn things off the bottom of the bin, someone finally had a bright idea! But still, pretty nasty job, that.

Yes' date=' great retort, but he's still an arse for smoking in a bar ! :stirthepo [/quote']

Oh . . . I hope some farang approaches me and trys to tell me not to smoke.

'Cause I will stuff my cigar right up his arse!

And for the rest of you this ain't a "gay" thing.

It's a real cigar! And I got a long fist/forearm!

These polictically correct people should be out stamping out prostitution and let the gals go back to the village and grow cabbage!

Did you really have to travel 3,000 kilometers/miles to enforce your UK California "rules"?

:thumbdown: and :thumbup:

I agree with Unit 100% !

Yes' date=' great retort, but he's still an arse for smoking in a bar ! :stirthepo [/quote']

Oh . . . I hope some farang approaches me and trys to tell me not to smoke.

'Cause I will stuff my cigar right up his arse!

And for the rest of you this ain't a "gay" thing.

It's a real cigar! And I got a long fist/forearm!

These polictically correct people should be out stamping out prostitution and let the gals go back to the village and grow cabbage!

Did you really have to travel 3,000 kilometers/miles to enforce your UK California "rules"?

:thumbdown: and :thumbup:

I agree with Unit 100% !

But you are Unit, arent you :dunno:

USVirgin.

Maybe not, he might suffer from double personality....

-> one part of him plays the role of the BG/bar owner etc... and the other part of him is his true self who is offended by reading the word "smoke"

(something a bit like "ni ni ni")

Otherwise -> how could he have survived 16 years in Thailand with such a behavior...

Archived