24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

Thats funny, I called it and they said "we've got protesters marching in the streets, but for 20,000 baht we'll head for any bar where you see smoking." It seems like the ban is finally taking hold, with only a few holdouts for those who wish to fondle and suck their ceegars. Or puff their cancer sticks. Speaking of chuckwaa,did you get laid yet?

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shit, you should have been in the Star of Light. Those girls really know how to smoke. If the cops show up, I don't know if they will continue smoking tho.

I called 02-590-3342 last night and they told me "Ghelseth, do you want to spend another weekend in the monkey house?"

I said "Fark yes!" and then hung up.

Would you believe it, they called back 5 times. Glad I used a pay phone. Nothing like being at Star of Light watching the girls smoke and the cops call. Hard to keep a hard on while talking to the cops about ghelseth shit while the girls smoke at the same time.

Shit I forgot to tell you, when chucwaaing, you got to put some KY on the stick or after a while it is going to get sore.

Another somewhat incoherent ramble from the pro smoking bunch. If this is what smoking does to your brain, I'm glad I don't. BTW, I think you want to pass that jerk off advice to your pal Munchmaster, as he is still celibate in Dubai. While you're at Patpong enjoying the ancients ply their craft at SOL, stop by Munchmaster's fav. bar Goldfinger where the cigars are apparently more desirable than the girls.

....BTW, I think you want to pass that jerk off advice to your pal Munchmaster, as he is still celibate in Dubai.

No need, although I use JBO rather than KYJ.

....While you're at Patpong, stop by Munchmaster's fav. bar Goldfinger where the cigars are apparently more desirable than the girls.

Actually that's true! smoking-030.gif

Cant this wanker Girl's Heath/Gel Breath whatever the fuck his name is just be banned and piss him off?

He's made his point countless times, doesnt contribute to the board in any other way, let alone a positive way, and this thread has been done to death.

Why let him keep droning on with his dribble?

Get rid of him.

:shakehead

Yes' date=' great retort, but he's still an arse for smoking in a bar ! :stirthepo [/quote']

Oh . . . I hope some farang approaches me and trys to tell me not to smoke.

'Cause I will stuff my cigar right up his arse!

And for the rest of you this ain't a "gay" thing.

It's a real cigar! And I got a long fist/forearm!

These polictically correct people should be out stamping out prostitution and let the gals go back to the village and grow cabbage!

Did you really have to travel 3,000 kilometers/miles to enforce your UK California "rules"?

:thumbdown: and :thumbup:

I agree with Unit 100% !

But you are Unit, arent you :dunno:

Yes, of course!

Here's my video:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/4003/

Ya, that is me!

Archived