24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bars were really going great and I was really hung over in the morning. Did not report prostitution as that was why I was there. Not too busy and you can pretty well have your pick right now.

Unlike the other poster, the people at the smoking hot line understood me pretty easily. Each phone call could not have been more than two minutes and they were extremely polite. It's a great service!

One other thing, really quite funny. When I was making calls, some of the girls came up and asked me what I was doing. When I told them, they wanted the smoking hot line number too!

I guess most of them do not like the smoke as they do not smoke either, and the girls who do smoke have to sneak one when they can.

Seemed like they are going to use it when they are bored and also when they do not like a guy. I wasn't sure about that, but the greater good, right?

I gave it to a couple of girls and they passed it on to dozens. All of the girls there seem to have a cell phone, so they were interested.

You do not have to thank me for being brilliant - it just happened! But really should help the program, don't you think?

You forgot to tell us, that the owner of the premises came over and thanked you for calling in the Boys in Brown to hand over a 20K Bht fine to him. He shook your hands and gave you vouchers for 10 Free Barfines!

You are my hero :wanker::barf:

If you must troll around, than do it at least with some intelligence! :banghead:

You're calling me a troll? :rotl:

Yes, I am.

Anyone that doesn't conform to your way of thinking, you label as a troll. I consider that in itself a trollish response.

What's more, your posts are lifeless and rather dull.

But then again, I like the nightlife section and you have no interest in those women, so that's likely why I find your responses flat and lifeless.

Archived