24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

Anyone that doesn't conform to your way of thinking, you label as a troll.

Is there nothing else you can find to post about Frede. How sad.

so that's likely why I find your responses flat and lifeless

Ive lots to post about, check out the nightlife section whilst I was posting and your constant moaning at said posts. And check it out now without me posting.

yaaaaawn

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude,

has your "filth" totally ruined your brain??

If Munchies posts are dull, than I do not know whos are not.

But than again he does post on diffrent subjects which divides him from the likes of you and the OP of this thread.

Wishing all of you a nice weekend, as I am closing my DAX-Company and head off to a cold one. 174 days to go!!!

MaW

I had read about it, but had to see, and breathe, it for myself. It's true! Thermae is now non-smoking!! Signs are posted all over the place, warning the addicts of the 2000-baht fine.

For so many years, Thermae was horribly befouled by cigarette smoke. Luckily, I was sometimes able to dash in, grab a regular girl, and dash out with her, almost before breathing.

Now, Thermae is a breath of fresh air. This is something I never thought I would experience. The new anti-cigarette law is working wonders.

Whereas in your case, 'we' means you and your big long Cuban seegar-and no girl. Priorities. Wow, nearly 40 pages. Thanks to Man at Work and Munchmaster for keeping the number up on top for all to see. And Thermae is non-smoking? I love it.

Archived