24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

....I will probably have about a hundred nights in the bars before he gets here so I can make tons of calls.

I think you'll find that there are a lot less than a 100 nights between now and the end of the month. :rotl: I wonder how many calls you've really made. None I expect. All Internet bravado.

I had no idea you were coming in a month when I wrote that - unlike the lady boy bars I do not keep track of your visits. So' date=' I will only have about 20 nights in the bars, and maybe only 40 reports. Much less than 100 nights in the bars.

Of course, when you are here, I will look for cigar smokers with my 02 590-3342 on my speed dial. Maybe I can watch you pony up the fine!!

You poor little stinky man, coming to Bangkok so infrequently, looking for ashtrays and smelling like a puppy slept in your mouth, or like you were providing ATM service for the lady boys.

I hope that your smoking does not induce ED when the magic moment comes to pound that pencil into your underpaid victim. Try a breath mint and you may not get quoted the big price :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) [/quote']

I actually feel sorry for you Bunthom, as you're obviously a sad, pathetic little person with your one dimensional snide posts. Where's all this ladyboy crap coming from? I think you've been reading and soaking up some of Frede's old posts. :shakehead

P.S. I'll be in Goldfingers on the 29th, probably after 10 pm. Hopefully I'll be enjoying a cigar with Randy and some of the other regulars. But if cigars are off the menu then, mai pen rai. Please drop by, with your speed dial, and introduce yourself. We'll make you very welcome. :smirk:

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen to you.........hows about me and and ur 29th clan turn up and take you up on ya Cubans????

Go on, chidman, I double dare ya.

Ive got a wee greenback that says ur no where to be seen.

In fact, Ive got 10 grenbacks that says u r strictly hotel room that night and your wee litle 'I know the owner possy' is nowhere to be seen.

Cause, lets face it, some chap that rarely, if ever, fucks the help is ever gonna be a hit in that bar..................

Frede, try English, because I've got no idea what the fuck you're on about? :dunno:

Somehow Frede is a bit more understandable.

I do hope that you get to have a cigar on the 29th. If you don't, there are always the ladyboys. Stay away from the Churchhills, though. Would not want your jaw to pop out :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• 3 weeks later...

You can also try the Beergarten on soi 7 as they seem to have smokers almost every day.

I don't think I will call the number on them, as it does not look like too many of the customers could spare the 2,000 baht.

Lots of girls around now, but the the pickings are not great on soi 7. The supply-demand balance is clearly moving to our side everywhere, with the rain, the high cost of plane tix, and the protests. Lots of available girls, though

You can also try the Beergarten on soi 7 as they seem to have smokers almost every day.

I don't think I will call the number on them, as it does not look like too many of the customers could spare the 2,000 baht.

Lots of girls around now, but the the pickings are not great on soi 7. The supply-demand balance is clearly moving to our side everywhere, with the rain, the high cost of plane tix, and the protests. Lots of available girls, though

You mess around with the gents in the soi 7 Beer Garden, you might end up getting hog tied and handed over to one of the ladyboy gangs to be used as they wish.

• 4 weeks later...

Heading over to Angeles and was wondering if anyone had any recent report on the amount of smoking.

No doubt, they will follow the lead of so many others and place bans on smoking in bars, but last time I was there (spring) a good number of the bars were really smoky.

Is there a law and does anyone have the reporting phone number for offenders?

Appreciate the info! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Soi Cowboy bars continue to abide by the law quite well in most cases, so much so that I have pretty much stopped going to Nana or Patpong, where venues are smokier.

Dollhouse is one Cowboy bar that seems to allow limited smoking. Three guys were sitting together on the seat right in front of the DJ's area. They threw lots and lots of ping-pong balls all over the bar, giving away plenty of money for nothing. Then, all three of them lit up. In unison, they began puffing away madly, quickly fouling the air around them. No one else was smoking in the bar, only them. It seems they paid an expensive price to be allowed to smoke.

A two-level bar like Dollhouse could put a smoking area upstairs, like in Baccara, and keep everyone happy. They could even put 2 or 3 dancers on the minuscule stage up there to keep the smokers from coming downstairs. At least that would be better for them than sitting outside in the heat.

So, smokers, be prepared to cough up baht for ping-pong balls if you want to make the rest of us suffer.

Archived