24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looked back a page or two because I wondered why this thread had been revived. Now I know. Some guy in a stove-pipe hat was standing on the back of a horse-drawn wagon screaming about hell and damnation for eternity. Another fucking preacher. Another soi disant lifestyle guru. They love the internet but tend not to be so vociferous one-to-one.

Just off for a fag.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that forums such as this are primarily for sharing information that may prove useful to others. So I would like to report some positive developments at Nana Plaza that I observed this evening.

It wasn't looking too good on my last two visits there, with smoking allowed inside just about every bar. But this evening, I was able to enjoy unpolluted air inside several big bars, namely Rainbow One, Rainbow Three, G-Spot, and Lollipop. Yes, it seems that both major groups in Nana, Rainbow and Crown Group, have decided to obey the law of the land. There were numerous lovely angels dancing in all these bars.

Still, do not despair, smokers. Nana is a mixed bag, which is perhaps how it should be. I stepped inside Carousel, formerly one of my favorite bars, and was quickly driven out by the reeking air. I was informed by the hello girls, and/or dudes, at Erotica, Pretty Lady, and Spankys that smoking is allowed inside, so I just walked away.

I couldn't check every bar in Nana in one evening, but am very pleased to see that non-smoking venues are making a comeback. I will go back there again soon, and hope to report further good news.

Archived