24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I can trust you, if your ball is to move on the green after having addressed it, but prior to putting it, that you will alert your playing competitors to the fact that you've committed a one stroke penalty.

That's all I was talking about and, if it causes you any grief, you have a caddy to take it out on. :):susel:

Hopefully she'll be hot and I'll really give her a good pounding but knowing what I'll probably get, I might have to do it myself. :smirk:

I did have a cutie in the Fils one time. She said during the round that she could massage me in my room afterwards. Took her up on it but it was completely leget. (Shit) No extras offered or asked for. She was about 25 and not bad looking either. :)

....I am a golfer, as well. I've never played here but Royal Golf is about a 2 minute drive from my house. Might have to get there one of these days.......

I can't understand anyone who calls themselves a golfer and spends time in Thailand but never plays golf!!

I used to play at Royal a couple of times a month when I lived in LOS and still usually play when I am back for a visit.

It's a great course, mature, attractive and quite tough. Probably my favourite course in LOS.

Yeah.....it's pretty sad. I live so close but have never been there (Royal) or anywhere here golfing.

I used to work part time at a golf course back in the States just so I didn't have to pay for a membership. I played pretty much everyday, needless to say.

I'll get out there one of these days. I had been saying that about a Friday meeting for years and I finally made 1 a couple weeks ago so I'll get there.

Archived