24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, what you think happens to the guy who is calling in the police. LMAO

If people couldn't smoke in the bars in such an environment the bars would loose a hell of a money and that can't be in the interest of anyone not even a dense militant non smoker would want that.

Smoking is good it keeps your lounges small and tight and you can't produce too many green house gases!

Do you have proof that people who smoke die faster?

It won't be of much help for you to notice my next door neigbour died of lung cancer age 48 although he never smoked a single cig in his life.

He worked at technical car control where cars are inspected (legal requirement for cars older than 4 years or reselling anytime), nothing to do with car exhausts isn't?

Next was a good friend who suffered a lot in the hospital during his last two months, lung cancer you know. I always told him smoking would kill him. But he new better, sound similar to you isn't?

Next was myself lying in intensive care at Bumrungrad, (beautiful nurses they have there I must confess) The insurance company send a cardiologist over from France to repatriate what was left over of me. He talked about the risks I should avoid without mentioning smoking.

When I pinpointed that lapsus to him he answered:

" none of my patients smokes, so this is a non-issue isn't?"

Now if you want to stand firm that smoking has nothing to do with all these deaths and my retirement from active life, be my guest, continue smoking, it's good for you! :chili:

Oh, I forgot the farang here who smoked 80 cigs/day and drank 10 bottles Chang/day, he died before his first retirement cheque got him, but I am sure you will say "som nam na" and "I am not THAT stupid :beer:

Needless to say I stopped smoking 8 years ago and telling you that I feel a lot better in my new life must come over as a joke to you.

It won't be of much help for you to notice my next door neigbour died of lung cancer age 48 although he never smoked a single cig in his life.

He worked at technical car control where cars are inspected (legal requirement for cars older than 4 years or reselling anytime)' date=' nothing to do with car exhausts isn't?

Next was a good friend who suffered a lot in the hospital during his last two months, lung cancer you know. I always told him smoking would kill him. But he new better, sound similar to you isn't?

Next was myself lying in intensive care at Bumrungrad, (beautiful nurses they have there I must confess) The insurance company send a cardiologist over from France to repatriate what was left over of me. He talked about the risks I should avoid without mentioning smoking.

When I pinpointed that lapsus to him he answered:

" none of my patients smokes, so this is a non-issue isn't?"

Now if you want to stand firm that smoking has nothing to do with all these deaths and my retirement from active life, be my guest, [b'][color:red]continue smoking, it's good for you! [/b][/color] :chili:

Oh, I forgot the farang here who smoked 80 cigs/day and drank 10 bottles Chang/day, he died before his first retirement cheque got him, but I am sure you will say "som nam na" and "I am not THAT stupid :beer:

Needless to say I stopped smoking 8 years ago and telling you that I feel a lot better in my new life must come over as a joke to you.

I don't smoke. I also don't push my beliefs down the throats of others. Pun included.

(my own blablabla snipped)

I don't smoke. I also don't push my beliefs down the throats of others. Pun included.

You're a funny guy:

I reply to CT's sarcastic remark with a sarcasm which you question, to which I reply with what I've seen some of the results of smoking are.

Next you're pissed off with my reply :boxing:

I'll have a drink with CTO tonight and gossip about you also :yay:

Archived