24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry that I have been absent from this thread for a while - just too much time getting laid here in Bangkok!

I find that I have more endurance now that I am not breathing in second hand smoke too, so more enjoyable too!

All the best to the rest

And :dunno:

Sorry that I have been absent from this thread for a while - just too much time getting laid here in Bangkok!

I can assure you that no one else is sorry that you've been absent. :rolleyes:

Mr. Munchkin, you are wrong again. I missed bunthom, one of the few non-addicted posters on this thread. Welcome back, bunthom. Who knows, we could even regain control of this thread, and bring it back on topic, which would not please the nicotine addicts, who are obviously uncomfortable trying to defend their relentlessly disgusting addiction.

Guest lazyphil

you i think earlier chose to ignore my post regarding using jumbo jets to arrive in bkk and its been said they pollute the atmosphere in such away people who dont use them or like them have them hurtling over their houses making the air dirty and making a racket. they cant escape these gas guzzling, polluting monsters and their consequences. you can avoid bars.

you i think earlier chose to ignore my post regarding using jumbo jets to arrive in bkk and its been said they pollute the atmosphere in such away people who dont use them or like them have them hurtling over their houses making the air dirty and making a racket. they cant escape these gas guzzling, polluting monsters and their consequences. you can avoid bars.

Yes, lazy one, I chose to ignore your post because it is off topic. This thread is about cigarette smoking in bars.

Of course there are many other sources of air pollution in the world. Jumbo jets are indeed a source of pollution and global warming. But inside bars, I do not encounter jumbo jets. I do encounter cigarette smokers poisoning the air in venues I otherwise really enjoy. If it is any consolation to you, lazy one, I live in Bangkok, and never have to resort to a polluting jumbo jet to get me here. Skytrain and Subway suffice.

Guest lazyphil

the sky train uses plenty of fossil fuels to transport you around bkk. yes me trying to put you on a guilt trip is as idiotic as whining about smokers in whorehouses, jesus h christ!.....and no i've never smoked a cig in my life, moronic habit.

Sorry that I have been absent from this thread for a while - just too much time getting laid here in Bangkok! I find that I have more endurance now that I am not breathing in second hand smoke too, so more enjoyable too!

You have increased sexual endurance because you breath in less 2nd hand smoke?

Have u been busy at school calling Child Services?

Probably it is a psychoactive effect of your dopamine system and these posts are side effects from your 2nd hand addiction.

However your indurance increases when you smoke and decreases when you don't smoke, Nictotine is a vasoconstrictor making it harder for the heart to pump through the constricted arteries.

DUH! :idea:

Mr. Munchkin, you are wrong again. I missed bunthom, one of the few non-addicted posters on this thread....

Of course you missed him, this is about the only thread the two of you post on. Why are you even a member of Thai360 when you have nothing to say about Thailand? As for getting control of this thread again........dream on. :smirk:

the sky train uses plenty of fossil fuels to transport you around bkk. yes me trying to put you on a guilt trip is as idiotic as whining about smokers in whorehouses, jesus h christ!.....and no i've never smoked a cig in my life, moronic habit.

Hey Phil, what colour is your Le Creuset casserole dish? I bought another one today, 29 inch oval in Teal, looks great in the kitchen, cooking chicken in tomato and red wine sauce tomorrow.

Archived