24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

I usually stay away from Soi Cowboy to avoid opinionated wankers such as yourself.

In most areas of Bangkok the Non Smoking rule is getting ignored in more and more places as common sense prevails. The reason I call it a rule and not a law is since it was introduced whilst the country was under military rule.

I suppose if the "No Alcohol Sales between 2-5PM" military rule was fully enforced you would be against it.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you need to blow your smoke in other people's faces' date=' Dollhouse, Cowboy 2, and Baccara (upstairs) still allow you to flout Thai law.[/quote']

So you must not partake in whoring then? Or else you just pick and choose what laws pertain to you.

We partake in whoring. We just choose not to ejaculate in your face.

Unless you ask nicely.

Any splashback in Afterskool was purely accidental.

The main anti smoking league representative (similar board's names) is posting on another board....reports from SC gogo notorious for their relax "smoking policy"

-> let this thread die and don't pay attention to him as he seems to have a "double standard" posting policy (or maybe is he a smoker who is trying to forgets he is a smoker...)

I really thought these anti smoking parasites had given up on this thread. But unfortunately I was wrong. :shakehead

Yeah' date=' I have given up, fed up being branded everything from parasite to nazi. The pro-smoking group should give lessons in common civility.[/quote']

PTB, my comment was not about people who are anti smoking (I also have problems with smokers sometimes), it was about the git who started this thread, and his two cronies, who think it's OK to phone the Thai police and shop smokers or bars allowing people to smoke.

Ironically, the most vehement outbursts in this thread have come from those who declare themselves non-smokers. For smokers, smoking-bans in bars make it easier to quit, because they reinforce the cortex (where reason and judgment sits) part of the brain and block the proliferation of nerve endings in those nicotine-hijacked false pleasure centers of the brain. Cortex reacts on a smoking ban by saying: "It's not OK to smoke".

Or so I have been told, and it might be incorrect. Right or wrong the reaction here will certainly be the usual eloquent: "Moron, idiot, wanker, pussy, fool, nazi" etc. So I will let others continue this discussion.

Archived