24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

Ironically, the most vehement outbursts in this thread have come from those who declare themselves non-smokers. For smokers, smoking-bans in bars make it easier to quit, because they reinforce the cortex (where reason and judgment sits) part of the brain and block the proliferation of nerve endings in those nicotine-hijacked false pleasure centers of the brain. Cortex reacts on a smoking ban by saying: "It's not OK to smoke".

Or so I have been told, and it might be incorrect. Right or wrong the reaction here will certainly be the usual eloquent: "Moron, idiot, wanker, pussy, fool, nazi" etc. So I will let others continue this discussion.

Why is a wanker going out to these bars any ways? Aren't you afraid you might see some titties or heaven forbid, a naked pussy? Do the other people at your Church know about your double life?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just another of the "useless posts" that those of you who like to think that you control this forum so enjoy. Useless to you, perhaps, but possibly useful to any others. Soi Cowboy, generally acknowledged to be the best of the three Bkk. gogo bar areas, is still mostly non-smoking. Sorry about that, smokers. Fume away....

Ironically' date=' the most vehement outbursts in this thread have come from those who declare themselves non-smokers. For smokers, smoking-bans in bars make it easier to quit, because they reinforce the cortex (where reason and judgment sits) part of the brain and block the proliferation of nerve endings in those nicotine-hijacked false pleasure centers of the brain. Cortex reacts on a smoking ban by saying: "It's not OK to smoke".

Or so I have been told, and it might be incorrect. Right or wrong the reaction here will certainly be the usual eloquent: "Moron, idiot, wanker, pussy, fool, nazi" etc. So I will let others continue this discussion.[/quote']

Why is a wanker going out to these bars any ways? Aren't you afraid you might see some titties or heaven forbid, a naked pussy? Do the other people at your Church know about your double life?

I attend the Church of the Naked Crotch...service at the "Y", manual operation not required, the church ladies offer a helping hand... :sex:

So did I until I saw one puke after the simple mention of it from a co-worker on the phone. Apparently the co-worker was telling her she had to blow a customer all night because she was OTR. When the girl heard this, she handed the phone to my gf and ran to the bathroom and puked in my toilet. My gf busted up laughing and explained it to me, since I don't understand Thai and didn't know what caused her sudden sickness.

I think I ran into the OP a couple of days ago :cussing: .

True story. I decided to go into Wild Country for a quick-n-dirty blow job. There was one customer in there, someone Dumsoda and I call "The Leprechaun."

After sitting there for a while, I ask the gal, Ms HeeHee who has great skills, why she wasn't "gettin' busy" as usual. She says "Cannot; customer no like blow jobs, have to wait he leave."

WTF? She wouldn't budge on the position. So I paid up and left.

ANOTHER ASSHOLE, like the smoke police here, who just doesn't get it and needs to make everyone live on his terms. If you can't play nice with everyone, do the give-n-take thing, mind your own business, etc., then *go the fuck away*!

Cheers,

SD

Archived