24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

I think I ran into the OP a couple of days ago :cussing: .

True story. I decided to go into Wild Country for a quick-n-dirty blow job. There was one customer in there, someone Dumsoda and I call "The Leprechaun."

After sitting there for a while, I ask the gal, Ms HeeHee who has great skills, why she wasn't "gettin' busy" as usual. She says "Cannot; customer no like blow jobs, have to wait he leave."

WTF? She wouldn't budge on the position. So I paid up and left.

ANOTHER ASSHOLE, like the smoke police here, who just doesn't get it and needs to make everyone live on his terms. If you can't play nice with everyone, do the give-n-take thing, mind your own business, etc., then *go the fuck away*!

Cheers,

SD

Isn't the original poster the person who once posted asking if Bangkok had any gloryholes?

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I ran into the OP a couple of days ago :cussing: .

True story. I decided to go into Wild Country for a quick-n-dirty blow job. There was one customer in there, someone Dumsoda and I call "The Leprechaun."

After sitting there for a while, I ask the gal, Ms HeeHee who has great skills, why she wasn't "gettin' busy" as usual. She says "Cannot; customer no like blow jobs, have to wait he leave."

WTF? She wouldn't budge on the position. So I paid up and left.

ANOTHER ASSHOLE, like the smoke police here, who just doesn't get it and needs to make everyone live on his terms. If you can't play nice with everyone, do the give-n-take thing, mind your own business, etc., then *go the fuck away*!

Cheers,

SD

You should introduce me to this lep guy!!

• 1 month later...

Smokers, great news!! I bought a beer in Carousel Bar, top floor Nana Plaza left side, this evening, because the first sight I saw after entering was a flashback to how this bar (and others) used to be a decade ago, in the Golden Era, before the Toxic social order crusade of Purachai, that still keeps Nana down and struggling.

I was so stunned at seeing this glorious flashback sight that I didn't realize that another blast from the past was about to hit me in the lungs. Yes, Carousel Bar this evening was the smokiest bar I can remember ever having been in. Smokers were happily smoking their cigarettes all over the place, but the new feature that made the "air" even murkier and filthier than ever before was the smoke machine.

In Nana's glorious Golden Era, there was no smoke machine in Carousel Bar, or in any other Nana bar. These abominable machines in a few bars are a recent addition. For you smokers who need to breathe foul air, I can report that you only need to go into Carousel Bar after 10 pm. any evening. With your fellow smokers fuming freely, along with the hyper-active smoke machine, the air in this bar is the smokiest that I have ever experienced. Enjoy!

Smokers, great news!! I bought a beer in Carousel Bar, top floor Nana Plaza left side, this evening, because the first sight I saw after entering was a flashback to how this bar (and others) used to be a decade ago, in the Golden Era, before the Toxic social order crusade of Purachai, that still keeps Nana down and struggling.

I was so stunned at seeing this glorious flashback sight that I didn't realize that another blast from the past was about to hit me in the lungs. Yes, Carousel Bar this evening was the smokiest bar I can remember ever having been in. Smokers were happily smoking their cigarettes all over the place, but the new feature that made the "air" even murkier and filthier than ever before was the smoke machine.

In Nana's glorious Golden Era, there was no smoke machine in Carousel Bar, or in any other Nana bar. These abominable machines in a few bars are a recent addition. For you smokers who need to breathe foul air, I can report that you only need to go into Carousel Bar after 10 pm. any evening. With your fellow smokers fuming freely, along with the hyper-active smoke machine, the air in this bar is the smokiest that I have ever experienced. Enjoy!

Are you what you become after a penis amputation?

You sad sad fuck :wanker:

Happy to report that ALL the gogos I've been in here in Pattaya in the last week are smoking friendly again!! (Except Super Baby for some reason). Good to see this "law" being enforced along with all the others!!

Hehe.. The anti-smoking Nazi who was in Carousel is probably the sort of guy who'd get hit by a bus whilst trying to cross the road to get to a vegan resaurant whilst clutching a recently-purchased bag of anti-oxidents and herbal teas. One can only hope.

Archived