24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

Might do a Smoking report on the bars in Pattaya. Last visit most were OK, however there were a few that wouldnt let me light up...conincidentally those were the ones with few customers.

The same non-smokers who cheered when pubs in the UK banned smoking are the same ones who never visit the damn places anyhow....

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might do a Smoking report on the bars in Pattaya. Last visit most were OK, however there were a few that wouldnt let me light up...conincidentally those were the ones with few customers.

The same non-smokers who cheered when pubs in the UK banned smoking are the same ones who never visit the damn places anyhow....

I don't smoke but dont give a toss if someone smokes in a pub. It's a fuckin pub FFS and they are supposed to be smokey.

"Hehe.. The anti-smoking Nazi who was in Carousel is probably the sort of guy who'd get hit by a bus whilst trying to cross the road to get to a vegan resaurant whilst clutching a recently-purchased bag of anti-oxidents and herbal teas. One can only hope."

From what I've read about Nazism it's something quite different from just preferring unpolluted air in bars.

But you might have other sources.

I don't smoke and appreciate a non-smoking enviroment.

That said, if I am in a pub and someone is smoking, I just sit upwind and avoid the smoke, no fuss,no mess.

I do find that many smokers are quite polite and will do what they can to keep me out of their smoke/exhaust, which I also appreciate.

Thanks for the update on those smoking bars.

No doubt' date=' people will call the number for reporting them

Good work![/quote']

No problem Bumthorn, anytime, your a great bloke and a it's a pleasure to share a board with you mate :beer:

I like guys like Bumthorn. They do their part in keeping the girls fresh.

Thanks for the update on those smoking bars.

No doubt' date=' people will call the number for reporting them

Good work![/quote']

No problem Bumthorn, anytime, your a great bloke and a it's a pleasure to share a board with you mate :beer:

I like guys like Bumthorn. They do their part in keeping the girls fresh.

And the ladyboys busy

Archived