24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

Yep, although in spite of it, not because of it. And many came home addicted because of the tobacco companies largesse in providing the cigs to the troops.

Hey, I saw one of your new troops in Angelwitch tonight. About 5'6", 300 lbs., wearing an ipod, totally ignoring the show, and leaning against the bar to look taller. It took him about 4 tries, but he finally finished his smelly cigar. It seemed like the only reason he was there was to represent the loyal opposition and finish that cigar. Was he one of your soldiers?

I was thinking about watching somebody like him give blood a few years ago. When he stood up, the nurse told him not to smoke for an hour. He lit up right away, and hit the floor before he left the room. So I figure it should be pretty easy to outrun him, but not his smoke.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, although in spite of it, not because of it. And many came home addicted because of the tobacco companies largesse in providing the cigs to the troops.

Hey, I saw one of your new troops in Angelwitch tonight. About 5'6", 300 lbs., wearing an ipod, totally ignoring the show, and leaning against the bar to look taller. It took him about 4 tries, but he finally finished his smelly cigar. It seemed like the only reason he was there was to represent the loyal opposition and finish that cigar. Was he one of your soldiers?

I was thinking about watching somebody like him give blood a few years ago. When he stood up, the nurse told him not to smoke for an hour. He lit up right away, and hit the floor before he left the room. So I figure it should be pretty easy to outrun him, but not his smoke.

Must be a KBR employee.

:hmmm: ... just thinking about it, the OP's writing style is quite similar (IMO) to the guy who put that post up a while back about the con artists ruining holidays. Doesn't really matter I guess, but both seem to be on some bra-burning crusade to change the world which is really becoming one big :sleeping:

Why the big cuffuffle? The law is the law, and when in Rome... etc. etc.

I'm a smoker, and if the law says I have to go outside to have have a ciggy, so be it.

There's bigger things to worry about.

So I should be ruining my health and being made miserable for our Asian friends pleasure? Why?

Because Thailand is in Asia you Prick!

When not reporting bars to the BiB for smoking do you stand outside NEP thumping a Bible?

Ghelseth,

I see that you chose to ignore this comment you ignorant little prick, you are too busy whinging you don't have time to hear what others have to say.

Did you not realise that not only is being a Grass a protected trade, but by doing so you are also working without a work permit, so if you ever cross my path beware since I will just drag your sorry arse down to immigration..

Maybe Ghelseth can help me out. My dog loves to shit on our tile floor. When she is done shitting, she goes about looking for a plastic bottle. When she finds it, she takes it over to her shit and rolls the bottle thru the shit and spreads it all over the floor. She does this several times getting so as to get as much of her shit all over the floor. My dog is only 4 months old. How have you been able to handle the problem?

Archived