24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I should be ruining my health and being made miserable for our Asian friends pleasure? Why? All this crap about individual rights to pollute my airspace is ignorant of the fact that I have a right to breathe as clean of air as there is to be had in Bangkok. And the analogy about prostitution versus smoking is similarly flawed. Someone being a hooker or buying one doesn't affect me a bit-unless I miss my turn with a cutie that night. Your smoke does. A separate poll is probably a very good idea, as most of the hangers-on to this thread are rabid pro-smoking advocates. And most, if they actually admit it, are tobacco addicts who would really like to quit but haven't tried too hard. This ban just may help them too.

[Personal attack removed - KS]

Thank God you are in Bangkok I and am in pattaya where I can light up in a beer bar should I wish and not have people like you grassing me up.

Yes smoking is now illegal, prostitution is illegal, drugs are illegal but we came to Thailand so get away for a couple of weeks from our own nannnying state, not to have to put up with another one. Might I suggest that if you dislike smoking so much, stay in your own country where I am sure there are plenty of brothels that are non-smoking.

Archived