24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been to Milano the other week .Other than with the Mafia , tax evasion and criminal Prime Ministers the Italian government seems to be very tough about enforcing the nonsmoking rules . The terrible result is that you hardly cannot sit in an open space restaurant any more because virtually everybody is smoking . In front of any public building there are crowds of smokers at any time of the day in a cloud of smoke . There is no advantage against previous times .

Ghelseth and friends will now say : non smoking in open air restaurants and in front of public buildings ! Then the smokers will assemble elsewhere which brings us back to my mantra : let the smokers find places where they can smoke amd non smokers are free to stay away from . There is no human right that says non-smokers have a right to be at any place worldwide which is guaranteed non-smoking .

Thinks BuBi

No way am I going to read all of this thread; read the first page, enough already.

Phone yer number [Removed - KS]

Ah, still more constructive criticism from the pro-smoking brigade. Got to appreciate the thought that went into this one. Another smoker's brain power for all to read. Remember, smoking does clog the brain and dick arteries first. If you won't miss them, be my guest and light up. You too may soon be capable of authoring such fine prose as Carew.

Archived