24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

Munchie,

I guess we should let them be. Does not make sense to me anymore. I think there are a lot threads beeing closed for less boredom than this one.

I am signing out of this thread. Don't like to give those trolls a platform anymore.

See you

MaW (165 left and the rest of today!!!)

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're very selective with your gratitude aren't you?

I mean you laud bmwk75 for his considerate attitude but conveniently ignore the fact that he said, "But Iâ??m sure of one thing. People attacking other people on this board on smoking are surely the most hypocrite of all. They should stay in their country with their wife and kids and keep their mouths shut. The only people that can judge is the Thai people. No falang has the right to tell what I have to do."

He is clearly referring to you and your sidekick Gelseth and that other creature, what's his name, Bun.......something.

I'll bet bmwk75, even walking down Sukhumvit Rd. with a cig hanging from his mouth and a bit drunk, has managed to get laid a few times in the last TWO YEARS. And he's certainly entitled to his opinion, which is that the Thai people have the right to make laws, which he will then respect. They have now made the laws, the problem is those of you who don't think you have to obey them, and hope the corrupt cops won't make you.

ghelseth , ou are wasting your breath. Fat people are rarely wrong, especially gay fat people.

Ive nothing against either, you understand but fat people usually have to make up for their disgusting bodies by always being right and gay men tend to be extremely arguementative and sometime bitchy.

ghelseth , ou are wasting your breath. Fat people are rarely wrong, especially gay fat people.

Ive nothing against either, you understand but fat people usually have to make up for their disgusting bodies by always being right and gay men tend to be extremely arguementative and sometime bitchy.

Does that mean that Munchie is really Richard Simmons? Is he sweating to the oldies as I dial 02-590-3342?

Not all of the 20,000 baht fine is tea money. I hear one half of it goes to the farang informant that keeps calling the police to tell the police were to go to get the easy money. Some say the inforamnt even lights the cigarettes of farangs hoping they will get caught.

Where is karma when you need it?

I will check this out in the bars tonight, but it sounds like the paranoid ramblings of some one who has had too many cigarettes over too many drinks. Neither one is good for the body or the cognitive processes.

Well, smokers, I can report a small positive to light up your way thru the smelly clouds of your smoky addiction. Even on Soi Cowboy, where you are normally relegated to sitting outside, in the heat and rain, away from the lovely dancing girls, puffing away while watching the antics of the moto geeks, elephants, flower-selling children, and hello girls out on the soi, there is hope for you.

Rejoice, smokers!! You can go inside and light up! The upper floor of Baccara, where some real cuties dance, half of them topless, allows smoking!!!!!!! So, when you get bored with sitting outside, you can go upstairs in Baccara, light up your cigarette, and join the crowd of Japanese smokers. Don't be too unhappy when the cute girls there prefer to sit with the Japanese guys. After all, it's their turf. Just suck in your carcinogenic smoke, and try to enjoy.

What is it with you guys that anyone who employs a view or attitude that doesn't agree with your own fixed & firm views is a troll?

People just don't undersdtand the concept of a forum. It's like the saying, women don't really want a man's opinion they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice.

It's pathetic that people can't open their minds to different ideas. I don't know why they bother posting on a forum. And don't get me started on the board admin.

What is it with you guys that anyone who employs a view or attitude that doesn't agree with your own fixed & firm views is a troll?

Well if someone is registered here since early 2001 and starts posting nearly SEVEN years later 75+ posts only with one topic - what would yopu call it?

Ooops - didn't I want to leave this thread alone???

Well

Nice day every one

MaW

Archived