24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

did you see the builder who got fined for smoking in his van...it was a workplace they said. well done labour. hoodies taking over some areas, islamists plotting dirty bombs, pubs open 24/7 people puking and pissing in shop door ways till 4am. but you've got an iron grip on smokers. bravo.

The problem is that including Man-at Work :sad: everybody seems to misunderstand the result because it only says that the current jurisdiction discriminates small one-room pubs due to too many clauses saying where you can smoke and where not . If the law would be changed to [color:red]Strictly no smoking everywhere[/color] it just would be like that . The current issue in favour of smokers is just the tecnical reaction to a badly designed law , it does not say smoking should be allowed .

BuBi

Oh well, I did understand it. But till the end of 2009 (and they would not do it earlier, as there are to many local and nationwide elections comming up) freedom of choice is guranteed. :elephant::chili::beer::yay::hippie: :bangit: :_party:

And guess what: :confused:

By the end of 2009 my contract here runs of and I will be out off here anyway! :wave:

Gonna quit smoking than and move in with ghel-sad :neener:

I thought KS had cleared that up for you a long time ago. No other board handle, sorry. Not now, not ever. Now then, as long as that's cleared up you're OK with 'discerning gentleman'?

Just clever enough to use different IP addresses for each identity, i.e 1 at work and 1 at home. Not rocket science, internal combustion science.

did you see the builder who got fined for smoking in his van...it was a workplace they said. well done labour. hoodies taking over some areas, islamists plotting dirty bombs, pubs open 24/7 people puking and pissing in shop door ways till 4am. but you've got an iron grip on smokers. bravo.

Yes,good old Labour.

I got a parking ticket the other day in a free car park:confused:

Work that one out! :(

I got a handicap parking ticket over 1 year ago. I asked for a hearing, instead they sent me a letter to put on my dash board for the police to read telling them to stop ticketing my truck. Besides, I got a permanent handicap liscence plate. To make matters more interesting, the cop who gave me the ticket is no longer working for that police agency. Reason: ass got shewed out too much for giving out too many bogus tickets.

Archived