24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is how holidays get ruined by ending up in hospital, i'm not suggesting you should cower in the corner or you cant handle your self but provoking unknown quantitys in a country with a non existant ambulence service and an unhelpful police force is imho pointless. if i were a smoker and had that comment i'd let it go, safer.

Well i live here, and im not going to let a fucking tourist (wearing shorts, would you believe??) tell me what i can and cannot do in my local when i am having a smoke with the fucking owner.

A few more beers inside me and i would have kicked him up and down soi 4 until i got bored.

As for ghelseth, i sense you may well get a lot more trouble than you bargained for if you start telling tales to the excellent and not at all corrupt Bangkok police force...

Guest lazyphil

so you'd let a fellow expat in smart trousers and pressed shirt say it to you?...of course not, so what has him being a tourist in shorts got to do with this?!!

so you'd let a fellow expat in smart trousers and pressed shirt say it to you?...of course not, so what has him being a tourist in shorts got to do with this?!!

I would let him indeed get away with it, especially if he was wearing a cravat.

I just cant stand guys who come here for 2 weeks in the year and feel duty bound to share their "wisdom" with one and all.

Im a lot less angry about this than it appears in type, btw.

Your sperm army looks like they're on their way to fertilize someone. I think I'll do the same. Remember the Woody Allen movie where the talking sperm is worried that the guy is jacking off? Hmmm. Wonder what it is about this thread and your army that got me thinking about that? Good luck with your counter revolution, you're gonna need it. At least you're not so seriously radical as some of the posters. March On!

And I would be talking to them why? You say you're not as serious as it seems in print, but your raving sure is making it fun for me. Not to mention keeping the number on top of the page for those who wish to put it on speed dial. Thanks again for that. You seem to have a lot of anger over a trivial issue. Might want to look into that.

smoke smoke smoke that cigerette...

Tell St Peter at the Golden Gate

You just hate to make him wait...

Gotta have another cigerette...

a non smoker in favor of freedom to chose.

Post a fukin sign that says we smoke here

Let come or let um go for Christ sake

save the last bastion of freedom left in the tiny planet Thailand land of the free.

Modern Plastics

Archived